Ram's Introduction.

Ram's Introduction:

I will introduce myself. I am Ram, just Ram. I am the only good son of my parents(hehe). I have an evil brother who is happily living with his wife and daughter. We always fought with each other, but never spent an hour away from each other till college. Ours is a middle-class family with little to no worries, thanks to my mother's financial balancing. Both my parents and my brother are in love marriages. So you can say that love marriage runs in my blood also.

I am 5 foot 11 inches tall, with jet black hair and a strong body, due to my daily workout. I Am currently working as a manager and waiting for the upcoming promotion. I have three best friends Pranav, Arjun, and Adi.

We don't have many relatives. So I consider my friends as my family. We love to go to parties together and make fun of each other. We were inseparable in college, but due to different jobs, we are separated now. But every Sunday is our day, and we will be meeting each other at any one of our houses. It is very hard for us to keep secrets from each other. Because of these idiots only, it became hard for me to find a girlfriend(if we leave my laziness out of it).

Anyway, my parents took the burden of finding a match for me. I trust my parents' choice. Now it's time for me to experience the feeling of love. I will try to find love in my marriage.

Please vote, share, and comment.

This is my first story. Please give your feedback in the comments. It would be a great help to me. Thanks in advance for reading this story.