5. Bye

Ram's POV:

After coming back from walking, we received a fair amount of teasing from Pranav and Pranavi. And then we played some board games and off to sleep. The next morning I got a good morning text from Tara, involuntarily a smile formed on my lips. After that, I got freshened up and decided to join the others. They are already having breakfast without me. I had the remaining portion of breakfast. We decided to prepare biryani and kababs for lunch, Pranav will be cooking, and we will be helping him.

While I am cleaning the chicken, Pranav and Tara are fighting for the remote. Tara wants to watch Cricket while Pranav wants to watch a movie starring his favorite hero. "Those two always fight like that, Tara can be riled up easily, so Pranav irritates her. Sometimes I think that they are siblings who got separated in their childhood," Pranavi said. "Yes, that much I got in these two days," I agreed with her.

"Even though we are cousins, we are all brought up like siblings. We used to be inseparable. Now also if we all gather means it will be like a festival for our elders. But everyone got separated due to job responsibilities. We all met for the last time in my marriage only. I think next will be in your marriage. Please get married already. I want to meet all my cousins," She said.

" Okay, convince your cousin to get married now. I am ready to marry her in this instance," I said that in a joking way. I know that Tara is not yet ready for marriage, and it will be impossible to convince her. That is why I said it like that. But this girl took it in another way. "Aye aye captain, already fell in love with my cousin, eagerly waiting to get married. What did she do that you fell for her in a day," She said with a teasing smile. Oh my god! Way to get embarrassed by yourself.

It's time for Tara's departure. She needs to catch the evening bus to attend her office in the morning without any issues. Again I got the responsibility to drop her at the bus stop. "It's really good to spend these two days with you. At least now, we can talk with each other without any awkwardness," I said. " Yes, I too agree with you. I did not expect this weekend to be like this. But I am quite happy," she said. " Please message me after you reach." ''yes, I will drive safely," she said. After that, we bid our goodbyes, and I reached my flat.

I called my mom and explained to her all the events that took place. " We know, dear, and she is the right match for you. That's why we did not hesitate to fix the match just after one meeting with her. She is quite the opposite to you, but that will make you two complement each other," mom said. " Okay, ma, take care, bye," I said.

I went to bed after recalling all the incidents that took place in the past two days. She is different from other girls. Even though she is acting brave and all, I know that she is feeling shy around me. That small blush on her cheeks when I caught her staring at me told me everything. I am excited about our further journey. I hope that everything goes well. With those thoughts on my mind, I went to a night of deep sleep.

Please vote, share, and comment.