NOTE FOR READER

-

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2019 by @MINY00NA

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

Cover design by @MINY00NA

-

This is just an attempt make the most out of a common trope. Moreover, this book is something I wrote according to my standards, and perceptions about what love actually is, so if you don't like it or find it too cheesy or stuff then...idk, stop reading.

This is a sweet romance with no dark themes. I'm completely ok with constructive criticism but please don't throw any straight-up hate towards the storyline or any characters.

You are requested to vote and comment. As a budding writer, who is still discovering my writing techniques, I desperately need reviews and feedback. I need your help, support and assurance. I hope you consider my humble request.

Moreover, do you know how freaky it can get for me if you don't vote or comment? I get the message that you've added it to your library/reading list. So, I get excited about it and look forward to your reaction but I just end up waiting and waiting and waiting...i don't even know if you actually completed the whole book or just left midway. So, please for the sake of my sanity, tell me about your opinions!

Thank you.

Happy Reading 💜