A taste of what's to come!

Okay this isn't an official chapter it's the epilogue.

The Narrator guy 's POV

The members of Fairytail all came back sulking, each member injured they had no more will to fight. They all went back to their houses or to the guild to drink away their problems. "C'mon we could've *hic* beat them!" A drunken whined. "The way her hot *hic* body moved *hic* was sexyyy." A drunken Gray slurred. "C'mon you two lets go home. Lucy you mind if we crash at your place tonight?" Ezra asked, dragging the two on the floor. "Uh yeah sure." Lucy agreed.

Acknologia's POV

I snickered as I watched the pathetic Fairytail wizards drink throught the lacrima "There're all pathetic." I sneered. Akira laughed "I know, I don't even know why I wasted my time on them. I could've been mastering all my moves gaining ultimate power. Why couldn't Saphira told me sooner that I was a dragon hybrid. I can use any type of magic and undiscovered magic, turn into different dragon forms-." She rambled on. "Are you finished now?" She let out a puff of smoke "Yes." " Alright well we better go attend our meeting with the devil, obtain our second origin." I smirked deviously. I turned into my human form. "Let's go then." She said as a portal opened up showing the underworld through it.