Author's Note

Update will be posted on Thursday with no definite time schedule.

I'm still working on to this new chapter with additional character that will give intense to the story.

Each characters involved in this story will be seen on the Book 2 ( Si Sheno At Si Tenok). with no specified date or month to be published.

The promising part is that, we have to come to an end wth this story before we go to the next story (book 2).

Only thing that I could promise that on Book 2, Sheno and Tenok will be acquianted to my other stories...

Si Benjo at the Borders
Si Renz, Ang Masahista and
Ang dyanitor.

They are all connected when the time comes...

So let's bark the chapters one step to another and we will see how "small world" it could be.

However, who knows that they will be a change that our characters here now would secretly leashed on the other story.

Let's VOTE always to all my stories and show to others that we have a good stories on hand for us/we "the third world"...

Nose-bleed na ako...

Basta patience is a virtue wag masyado magmadali para mas masarap ang samahan, di ba?

Pasensya na guys if di ako makapag-update agad.

Alam nyo na kailangan natin magpakapokpok para kumita ng pera lalo na ngayong may pinagdadaanan tayo.

Hope you all understand.

Pero PROMISE!!!!!

Tatapusin ko lahat ng story ko... Pagdating ng Panahon.

kentootero