Hospital

A/N edit: this is kinda gonna be a short chapter! I'm sorry if it is! But don't worry it's split up into 2 parts! Anyways enjoy!

Alex's POV~

I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. I kept tossing and turning and having nightmares. I woke up screaming and Laf had to calm me down. The last time I woke up was at 3 am, so I tried to go back to sleep.

BOOM!

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!!" I said as I shot up quickly and fell off the bed. Laf did the same thing too. It's currently 6 am.

"YO! I just got a call from the hospital! We HAVE TO GO NOW!!" Peggy screamed. She grabbed my arm and I respond, "WHATS GOING ON?!? Is John ok?!?!"

"I DON'T KNOW WE HAVE TO GO!!"

I looked back and saw Hercules dragging Laf too. We all got in the car and made our way to the hospital. Peggy was driving like a mad-man! Speeding down the road. 

A/N edit: do you all like mah art skills? 😂😂

We soon arrived at the hospital and we all ran out of the car

We soon arrived at the hospital and we all ran out of the car. We ran through the front doors and we started looking everywhere. We went up to the reception desk all panting.

"Hi! How can I help you?" The receptionist said looking up from her computer.

"Hi! We're looking for a John Laurens?" I said all huffing and puffing.

"John Laurens......." she said as she was looking at her clipboard. "Oh yes! He's here! He's in room 203...... but I'm sorry visiting hours are  in 3 hours, so I can't have you guys see him." She said with a sympathetic face.

"I can have you guys wait in the waiting room if you like?" She said while directing us to the room.

"Thanks" I mumbled as I sat down in the chair.

We were sitting there for almost 23 minutes and it felt like a year.

"Hey Laf.... I'm gonna go to sleep.... wake me up if the nurse comes back."

"Ok" he said as he picked up a magazine.

Herc's POV~

We were sitting there for EVER. I looked over Alex was asleep and Laf was looking at a magazine. Man! He's sooo cute! Ughhh what am I thinking! He probably likes someone else.... I started to blush a little bit so I decided to look at something else. I looked over and saw Peggy getting up. I followed her.

"Hey Pegs! Where are you goin?" I ran and caught up to her.

"The vending machine! I'm hungry!"

"Cool! I'll come with you!"

We made our way to the vending machine and we started looking at the snacks. Peggy got some potato chips and I got some too. We were curious, so we made our way down the hall. We started looking for room 203, then I realized it's on the top floor.

"Wait! Pegs! It's in the top floor!"

"Ohhhhh"she said eating her potato chips.

"Ok so here's the plan........ we sneakily go up to the elevator without anyone watching and then quickly get on and go to the second floor...."

"Really? That's your plan?" She said all sassy like.

"Well........ do have a better one?"

"Mmmmmm......... no. Let's do it!" She said and grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to the elevator. We waited for the elevator to ding and when it did we stood back. Thankfully there was no one in there so we quickly ran inside. We pressed the button and made our way up to the second floor.

We got off quickly but then saw some doctors heading towards us. We hid behind a stretcher and then continued to make our way down the hall. We finally found room 203, and we both looked through the window. We saw John all hooked with IV's and other medical stuff. We waited for the right moment to sneak into the room.

"C'mon lets go!" I whispered to Peggy.

We entered the room and quickly rushed over to John.

"John? John? Can you hear me? It's Peggy!"

"Pegs.... he unconscious. He can't hear you"

"Oh right!" She said laughing a little bit.

"Hey we should head back..... before Laf and Alex notice were gone."

"Good idea. Let's go!"

We made our way back down stairs and to the waiting where we saw Laf and Alex asleep.

Laf's POV~

I soon noticed that herc got up and followed Peggy to the vending machine. About 25 minutes later I got anxious. What's taking so long? Maybe there's a long line at the vending machine....... I was tired and I didn't want to read the magazine anymore so I decided to take a little nap. About an hour later got was woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw herc shaking me.

"Hey.... we can go and see John now" he said helping me up.

"Ok......" I said all groggily. I woke up Alex and we made our way to the elevator.

"Hey there's something I need to tell you....." herc said looking behind to see if anyone was listening.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Well................ Peggy and I snuck up to the second floor to see John, and I just wanted to tell you that he's fine....... and that I love you..."

I didn't really catch that last part. "What did you say?"

"What?"

"The last part.... what did you say?"

"Nothing!"

"Mmm ok!" I said as we made our way to the room we got inside and saw John. 

A/N edit: ok that's it for this chapter! Don't worry I'm making a part 2! I'm currently working on chapter 9! I'm out peace! ✌🏼

Word count: 957