Hospital prt. 2

A/N edit: hey guys! I'm bored 😑 anyways I'm sorry if this sucks! Just read child! Also I have 31 parts going.

Alex's POV~

We made our way into the room. I saw John. His head wrapped up in baddages. I started to cry a little bit. I went over to him. He takes his hand............ It's quiet uptown.

A/N edit: jk, jk, jk, I'm sorry! Please forgive me! Ok back to the story.

Laf sat in a chair near John crying a little bit. Hercules was hugging Peggy closely. And she was eating her potato chips. Seriously...... this is not a good time. But she's stress eating sooooo....... yeah.

I started talking to John quietly.

"John I am so sorry! None of this wouldn't have happened if-if....—". I started choking on tears. "— I feel like this is all my fault!"

"Alex this is not your fault!" Peggy said hugging herc closely. She came over to me and gave a big hug.

Johns POV~

Everything was black. There was nothing until I saw someone in the distance.

"Hello?" I said as my voice echoed.

"Hi John. My son!"

"Mom!" I said as I ran over to her hugging and crying.

"John I don't have much time. But I want to let you know that I love you! And that's there's nothing in this world that can replace you. You are unique and special! You have people in your life that love you and care about you! And so do I! You are worth more than what you can give to people. You deserve love too! Now go Alex is waiting......"

"Wait! Mom!"

"Eleanor it's to go..."

"I'm coming Rachel!....... John I love you." And with that she kissed me on my head and then i started to wake up.

I started opening my eyes as I was trying to get adjusted to the light. I heard some people crying.

"Mmmmm what's happening? Where am I?" I asked all groggily.

"Oh! Your awake! Your in the hospital." Alex said as he was wiping tears off his face.

I looked at myself as I was hooked up with IVs and other medical crap. I tried getting up.

"Whoa! Hey! There's no rush you need to rest for a little bit." Hercules said as he hugged me.

"Ok...... Ow!" I said as I layed back down.

"Oh! Good! Your awake! I have some forms that i need you to sign and then your out of here! But I do need tell you that you have some stitchings so you'll need someone to help you get those out. They can be removed in 2 days though." The nurse said sweetly. She handed Alex the papers. And with that she left.

I took a while to fill out those papers, in meantime Thomas, James, Angelica, Eliza, and burr came to visit. We were all talking and I was starting to feel a little bit better.

"...... Hahahaha! Yeah! EVEN Thomas was crying!" Alex said while wheezing.

"Ughh! I did not! I just-j-just had something in my eye!" Thomas snapped, all annoyed.

"Hey! Hey! It's ok! Everyone was crying.... because we were scared we were going to lose you! But hey! Your still here! Johnny boy!" Peggy said while she sat on my bed. 

"Please don't call me that." I said while signing some of the papers. But it wasn't in a mean way, it was a joking way.

We all of the papers signed, and soon it was time to go. I changed into my normal clothes and then we went back to the dorms.