Together at last

A/N edit: oh man that was intense! Get ready for uncontrollable blushing and awwwing, hopefully 😊

Laf's POV~

I woke to a peaceful feeling. Usually there would be cars honking and loud noises. But not today. It was nice. It was quiet. I sighed and looked at the clock. 7 am. Ughhh. I turned over on my other side and saw a sleeping herc. Our faces were close. I was the only one awake. I could hear him snoring softly. I sighed, he's so cute when he's asleep. I sat up and nugded him lightly.

"Herc? Herc~" I said in a sing songy voice, I said it softly.

"Mmmm" he groaned, he shifted a bit, still asleep.

"We have to get up~..... we have morning classes~" I rubbed my hand through his hair.

"Mmmmm no! Let me sleep....." he said turning onto his other side. Then he continued to snore softly. I chuckled.

"Ok, but just for a few minutes" I whispered softly.

"Mmmmm" he said in his sleep. I got up and put some clothes on. I walked over to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast. Since he did all the "work" last night. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. I was making eggs and some toast.

I swear I could still hear herc sleeping. I chuckled. I was a little bit sore, but not too bad, I can walk at least. Then I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw half asleep herc walking towards me. I smiled. He put his hand on his head and rubbed his hair. I went back to cooking the eggs. Then I heard him behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me from behind. "Whatcha making?"

"Eggs and toast!"

Herc came to my side and grabbed the spatula out of my hand.

"Wha— what are you doing I'm making eggs!"

"Nope! Your hugging me!" He laughed. I was holding him. His head was burred in my chest.

"I can feel your heartbeat" he said softly.

"I know" I giggled. I sighed. Then he looked up at me. Oh his eyes are beautiful. I was getting a little red in the face.

"Whatcha blushing about?" he asked.

"Oh.... nothin.... you!" I laughed. He laughed too. Then he put his hands on my cheeks gently. I put my hands behind his neck. Then I pulled him into a passionate kiss. "Mmmm~" he deepened the kiss. We pulled away to give space. He smiled and I smiled. Then he kissed me again. His lips were soft and nice. He deepened it once more, but softly. I started rubbing his hair gently. We pulled away and smiled.

I grabbed the spatula and stirred around the eggs. Herc was hugging me from behind. Eggs were done and we ate. I took his plate, he went to his room to change. I went to mine to change. We both got out and sat on the couch. It was silent. It was a comfortable silence. Herc put his hand on top of mine. I slowly turned my hand over so our palms were facing each other. I slowly intertwined our fingers. He took it. He layed his head on my shoulder.

I wanted to be with herc. But I didn't know if he wanted to be with me. I needed to ask him. I mustered all the courage that I had.

"Did we just..." I said nervously. He nodded his head.

"Herc... what do you want us to be?" I could tell he couldn't hear me. I asked again. Nothing.

"Herc? Herc?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Mmm what?" He looked at me. I asked the question again.

"Well, what do you want us to be?" Herc asked.