November days

A/N edit: hey guys I know it's been a while and honestly I feel like my chapters are getting weirder and weirder. Oh well! Here you guys go! Enjoy!

Alex's POV~

Honestly I don't know what to say. Or how to start. As all of you know I am a federal hitman and spy. I know this is a lot of information to take in. Here let's start at the beginning......

Hi my name is Alexander Hamilton and blah blah blah, Nevis...... no more family..... started training at F.S.O. (Federal and national Spy Organization)..... got into kings college.... yada yada yada. Ok.

Now here's one thing that I will tell you about me........ I kill people that try to harm the community and people, like terrorists and such. And that I do like John Laurens. But he doesn't know that.

Now back to the present: I'm on top of a building, listening in to a conversation....

"Did you get the money?" A gruff voice said.

"Yes..." another person said.

"Good. This will help, with what we're building...."

I look over my hiding spot and keep a close eye on them as they exchange the money.

I whisper into my mike, "Herc you getting this? Copy."

"Yes, I even have it on the survallience cams near by, Over."

"Good." I get up from my hiding spot and try to get a better look. I wait for several moments.

That's when I heard a beeping sound in my mike.

"Yo Alex, stay where you are don't move... I'm picking up something...." Herc said typing fast into his computer.

Herc's POV~

Typing fast and rapidly on my computer the beeping started getting faster. Sweat was dripping from my forehead. On the screen, I saw millions or about 120 red little dots closing in on Alex.

"Shit." I whispered. I started getting nervous. I turned on my mike.

"Alex. Don't. Move." I was breathing heavily.

"What? What's going on......"

I turned around and saw Washington looking out towards everyone on their computers, then he noticed me and heard the very fast loud beeping.

"Mr. Mulligan, what is going on?" He said in a serious tone.

"Um sir? You have to take a look at this...." I said slowly turning my attention back to the screen and pointing at it.

Washington comes stomping down the steps and slightly pushes me out of the way. "WHAT IS IT?"

His eyes widened at the light up screen as more red dots turned into clusters and moving in on Alex.

"Alex it's an ambush...... your not alone..." I said in a serious tone.

Washington grabbed my mike aggressively and spoke. "SON GET OUT OF THERE, QUICKLY NOW! THEY KNOW YOUR THERE!!!"

"No! PLEASE! I can do this!! I just need a little  more time!"

"NO! YOU DON'T HAVE TIME! THERE ARE MORE THAN 120 SNIPERS SURROUNDING YOU! THEY WILL KILL YOU! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!" Washington yelled.