Were a family now/ Washingdad

A/N edit: hey guys! I know it's been a long time! And I'm so sorry! I had writers block and I was getting into new musicals, but don't worry I'm not done with this book!

Johns POV~

I woke up to light hitting my face. At first I was confused as to where I was, then it hit me all at once. I smiled, my face getting a little red. I looked down at a sleeping Alex. Drool was coming out of his mouth and he was snoring lightly. I chuckled slightly, a little too loudly.

Alex shifted a little bit and groaned, still asleep. I smiled looking at him. I got out of bed and threw my clothes back on. Then I heard a loud groan and yawn, I whipped around and saw Alex rubbing his eyes and stretching, I chuckled.

"Good morning! How was your sleep?" I said putting on my shirt, smiling.

"Mmmmmmm..... it was good...." he smiled at me. "But I didn't like it when you left me..." he laughed.

"Yo! Hey! I didn't leave you! I was just getting my clothes back on!" Alex nodded and smiled.

"Soooooo......... ummmmmm...." I looked down, "do you........ remember...... anything? From last night?" I kinda squeaked out.

I looked at Alex and he smiled at me, he got up out of the bed and walked to me. He looked me in the eye for a few seconds. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and I put my hands on his waist.

"Yep!" He smiled. "Everything." He laughed. My face got super red, and I smiled sheepishly, letting out a little laugh. He pulled me into a kiss, and I melted into it. It felt like.... everything in the world or the things in my life felt so small, like the only thing that mattered right now was Alex. Like if there was something bad happening around us, I wouldn't care, like that's how deep I was into it.  The kiss got longer and more passionate, Alex moaned a little bit and I did too. I let go. I looked down at him.

"Heyyyy..... why'd you stop?" He smiled.

"We have to get ready to go soon.... plus I don't want anyone knowing that we're together, not yet... so we gotta keep this a secret!" I winked at him.

"Ok" he quickly planted a kiss on my lips and then turned to put his clothes back on. I smiled.

"Yo! Hey! I'm gonna go and fix my hair! I'll be back in sec! Ok?"

"Ok!" He gave me a thumbs up. I ran out the bedroom door down the hall. As I was walking down, I saw Peggy running at me full speed. She tackled me, and then quickly dragged me into the bathroom with her. She locked the door and faced me smiling.

"Hey! Pegs! What's up? Why are you smiling like that?"

She let out a huge squeal, and started jumping around. I stopped her. "What! What's going on?"

"I know...." she said in a sing songy voice.

"Know....... know what? What do you know?"

"Oh! Nothing..... just.......About you.............. and Alex!" She squealed the last part. My face got super red and I quickly covered my hand over her mouth.

"What? How...." I uncovered my hand.

"Well......... I may or may not have heard you guys talking and may have peaked through the crack through the door and saw you two kissing!"

"Did anyone else see?" I asked in all seriousness.

"No, no, no, no, just me!" She hugged me super tightly.

"Whew! Thank goodness! I don't want to tell anyone, not yet!" Peggy nodded and smiled.

"Hey! Are you coming for breakfast? It's gonna be ready in a few minutes!" Peggy said unlocking the door.