The letter

A/N edit: I'm bored, hopefully this is good, and yeah, enjoy. I hope this is long.

Alex's POV~

I was making way to the courtyard, when suddenly i saw a young girl crying. Not like, young, young, like, my age. I approached her and asked her what was wrong.

"Oh-nothing, umm, its just a friend, who was mean." She said looking away. She was now sobbing really hard.

"So are you doing here tonight?" She said looking at me.

"Ohh nothing, I was supposed to meet somewhere here. But here let me walk you back to your dorm!" I said exchanging my arm out to her.

"Thanks! Your too kind!" She said taking my arm. We walked quite a ways before reaching her dorm.

"What's your name?" I asked stopping at her dorm.

"Maria" she said quickly.

"Well I should head back to my dorm." I said starting to walk back. I saw her turn red, then she led me to her bed, and let her legs spread and said, " Stay~" . 

"Ummmm......" I said making my way to the door.

Then she hugged me from behind.
"Please." She sounded so sad and probably just wanted me to comfort her.

"Ok" I said I sitting on her couch. She still continued to sob into my arms. Then she got and gave me a hug. It was a really long hug.

"Oh no, it's raining. Your welcome to stay the night if you want." She said sweetly.

"Ok, thanks!" I said. She laid out a pillow and some sheets for me. I went on the couch.

I tried to get some sleep. No luck. Then I finally got some sleep. It was like 5 minutes. I got up and went to see the time. 8:30! Oh no! I'm late for class! I ran out the door and made my way to Mr. Washington's class. I ran in and saw Laf there. I took a seat right next to him.

"Hey!" I said all out of breath.

"MON AMI! WHERE WERE YOU?!?!" Laf whisper yelled.

"I had to go and meet someone last night but, they never showed up. So I saw this girl and she was sad so she said that I could stay the night. Plus she wanted someone to comfort her. Don't worry! We didn't do anything weird." I took out my note book and started writing some notes down.

"Well, we were very worried about you!! We thought something bad happened to you! Or worse. AND ALSO JOHN WAS CALLING YOU! He wanted you! He kept saying your name! I had to tell him that you weren't there!" Laf sighed with frustration.

"Well I'll visit him after class."

"Well you damn should! The only person he wanted was YOU."

"Ok ok ok! I will! Also, where's Peggy?"

"Peggy's with John, she decided to stay with him to make sure he's alright."

"Ok" I said as I put my notes away. Class was over and I wanted to see John.

I ran to the dorm as fast as I could. The door swung wide open and then I saw Peggy and John. Peggy was screaming.

"BI*CH WHAT ARE U DOIN?!?! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! GOODNESS." She said running up to me and giving me a hug.

"Ok. Where were you?" She was serious.

"Ummmmm it's complicated. Wellll I WAS supposed to go and meet someone. But they never showed up. And then this girl was sad and she needed some comforting so yeah. But! We didn't do anything weird!" I said setting my stuff down.