Were in trouble

A/N edit: ok so I know it's been a while.... I'm sorry! Hopefully this chapter is good! ✌🏼

John's POV~

Oh my goodness. Where to begin....... ughhhhh oh boy.

Ok so look I heard someone talking some sh** about mr Washington so I got out side, and who do I see?

Charles lee.

Oh yeah! Burr was there too. So I start throwing some punches and Lee was like, "Yo! Meet me tomorrow at 1" and I was like, "ok" and then I told Laf what happened and then we went into the the dorm. There I just recaped it for you. Now to the present!

Time skip brought to you by: Ten Duel Commandments :)

I was getting ready in the bathroom. I threw on a hoodie and some jeans. I looked and saw Alex walk by, and I could tell he was nervous. But he shouldn't be. I always win. I followed him into his room.

"Hey man! There's no reason to be nervous" I said hugging him.

"I know it's just—I-it's just that you just got of the hospital and I don't want you to get hurt again. And besides that Lee guy was really serious."

"Awwww... that's cute that you worry about me!" I said making kissy faces while laughing.

"Shut up." He said blushing a bit. He turned and he started grabbing his jacket to head for the door. We had morning classes so we got up extra early.

"Hey! You comin? We can't be late!" He said opening the door.

"Yeah! I'm just grabbing my stuff!" I quickly grabbed my jacket and my backpack. We locked up the dorm and made our way to class.

We had English with Mr Adams. Ughhhh. But the good news is that we have it with Angie! Ohhhh.... and Eliza. Now don't get me wrong! I love Liza it's just that she likes Alex. And I'm pretty sure Angie likes him too. I don't know, I saw her blushin a bit.

We made it to class right on time! I took a seat next Angie. And Alex took a seat next to Liza. Great. Well English was boring. So I decided to draw. I'm not that good but I'm fairly decent. I'm taking a art class right now with pegs.

I was drawing some turtles. Yes. Turtles. When Angie rapped my shoulder. I looked at her and then she kissed me!

A/N edit: Hahahaha! Jk! Jk! Bro I got you guys there! 😂😂😂 no that didn't happen. I probably scared you! Anyways back to the story!

I looked at her and she handed me a note. What? What's this? Who's it from? I looked and saw Alex wave at me. Ohhhhhhh! It's from him. I looked at the note and this is what it said:

Hey! Whatcha doin? :)

I wrote back.

Nothin. Just drawing cause im bored :/

I handed the note to Angie who passed it to Eliza who handed it to Alex. He smiled and wrote something. The note was passed to me again.

Watch a drawing? ;) and can I see?

I couldn't let him know. Plus I'm not that good.

I'm just doodling. Nothin really.

He got the note, wrote something down and passed it.

Pleeaaassseeee??? :(

I wrote back.

No.

" Mr Laurens! What are you doing?!" Mr Adams said while coming up the steps.

"Ummm nothing! Just taking notes!" I said as I showed him the fake notes that had.