Classes suck

A/N edit: I just want to thank the people that are reading this! It means a lot! Enjoy! 😊

Johns POV~

I woke up really tired. Like really tired. Stumbled into the kitchen and trip in the doorway. Owww. To be honest I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, I kept thinking about that feeling. Then that feeling hit back agian, and was bad. I felt sick. I grabbed some water and took a sip. I went to the bathroom to get changed. I walked in and I surprised myself.

"AHHH!" I stumbled backwards into the wall. I looked at myself in the mirror, and to be honest I looked like Thomas, but more wild. My hair was all poofy and sticking up. I pulled at it. Then Alex walked in.

"AHHH! OH MY GOSH!" He jumped back. He looked at me again and started laughing. Then he started crying.

"Ha ha ha! Yep, get it all out...." I sighed and grabbed a brush. Then I looked at his hair. It was like mine but less poofy. I started combing my hair.

"Ow.......ow...... ow....." I pulled the brush through my hair.

"Here let me help....." he grabbed the brush and pulled my hair. With every stroke he did I said "ow". Finally it was in a ponytail, and it was not poofy.

"Wait.... Alex don't you have the first day of government class today?"

"Ughhh, yeah, and I hate it..." he grabbed his laptop and put it in his bag.

"Mmmm why?" I said brushing my teeth. I spotted and then rinsed.

"Because fucking Thomas and James and burr are gonna be there...." he quietly slammed his head against the wall. "Wait—is government class like a debate?" I sat on the couch.

"Yeah...." he sighed. "But luckily I'm really good at arguing!" He laughed.

"Hey can you come with me?" He said with pleading eyes.

"Sure" I sighed. "Cause I don't have a class, and I have nothin better to do" I got up and grabbed my phone and slid on my shoes. We locked the dorm and headed out. We got there and saw Mr.washington Thomas, James, and burr. Burr looked ok, but I could tell he was uneasy, about something. I took a seat up in the very last rows, and pulled out my sketchbook.

"Ok! We are going to have what is essentially called, a cabinet meeting, but it's going to be a battle, you have to argue slash debate with the person you get paired up with" mr Washington spoke. Everyone nodded and understood.

"And we are going to dress for the occasion because we want to put ourselves in the shoes of our founding fathers and will you please stop sharing GLANCES at mr Laurens, mr Hamilton." I looked up and saw Alex look at me quickly and then turn his attention to mr Washington.

"I wasn't doing anything—" Thomas and james were snickering and laughing quietly. Alex glared at them, they stopped.

"Son, please focus." Mr Washington spoke sharply.

"Don't call me son...." Alex stared at laf's dad. It was silent. Mr Washington continued. He held up some costumes and everyone picked them out. Then they all went to the bathroom to change. It was just me and some random girl. I continued to draw. They soon came back out with 1700 uniforms. Man! Did Alex look hot! I quickly blushed and looked away.