Ive got a girlfriend

A/N edit: hey I'm sorry if this is short, anyways enjoy!

Alex's POV~

I woke up the happiest I could be. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ELIZA SCHYLUR IS MY GURLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy. I literally ran out of my room and jumped on top of herc and Laf. Laf woke up screaming and herc fell off the couch.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!?! DID SOMEONE DIE??" Herc screamed.

"Nope!" I said smiling. I couldn't stop.

"Dude, are ok? You look creepy, do you need something? Water, etc?" Herc picked me up and examined me. Herc is like the mom friend, always checking up on everyone, making sure nobody died. I swear I've only know these people for a week, and their like family. I just wish I don't lose them, not like what happened last time. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted.

"Herc! Lay off! He's fine! He's just happy because il est allé à un rendez-vous avec Eliza! Oooo!" Laf said ruffling my hair.

"I'm going to make my special pancakes!" Laf said running to the kitchen.

"Yessss!!!" Herc screamed as he threw himself on the couch. I laughed. Oh! I forgot Peggy was here! Ha! She was all sleepy and half awake.

"Bro! Let me sleep!" Peggy whined.

"Nope! We have to get ready!" I said as picked her up and carried her on my shoulder.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! What do we have to get ready for?" I threw her on the couch.

"We have to get ready for some church? I think? Laf says that you guys go sometimes..."

"Noooo!! LAF! Why would you tell him that?"

"Because he needs to know! And it's really short! It's not going to kill you Peggy!" Laf was whisking some ingredients together. Laf was making some tunes, herc was now beat boxing along with him. I couldn't help but laugh, Peggy started singing a little bit.

*knock, knock*

I grabbed the door and there stood Angie and Eliza. They had on Sunday clothes, and looked ready to go.

"Hey! Don't you two look fabulous!" I invited them in.

"Wait how'd you know to come here?" I asked out of curiosity.

"We could sense it, whooooo" Angie said while acting like a ghost.

"No. Peggy texted us!" She said laughing.

"HEY! I'm making my famous pancakes!" Laf yelled.

"Yes! I love your pancakes!" Angie said setting her stuff down. And taking a seat next to Peggy.

I went over to Eliza grabbed her coat for her and hung it up.

"Hi" I said smiling, I gave her a hug.

"Hi" she hugged back. "Sooo... are we a thing now?"

"Yep!" I said. And with that I kissed her gently. I heard some clapping and whooping, and turned to see everyone is cheering for us.

"Hey you owe me 10 bucks!" Herc said.

"Dammnnnn bro come on!" Laf said as he handed the money to herc. Herc started laughing. They betting on us!!

We all sat down and talked I was holding Eliza/hugging her.

"Peggy! I brought you your dress if you want to go change!" Angie threw the dress at Peggy.

"Ok!" She ran to the bathroom.

John's POV~

I woke to someone screaming. Probably Laf. Then I heard some talking. I decided to get ready. I put on my best suit, and opened the door to see what was happening. I saw Alex pick up Peggy and threw her on the couch, heard some beatboxing and singing. Then Angie arrived with Eliza. I walked out to the living room, like anyone would notice me, and watched what was happening.