The Story of The Greed

Humans are different. That's the only thing that make us the same.

However it is a lie to say that we can not have a group for something in common. Obseqium, Akolouthos, and Pax are one from many groups in this world. Those are 'Line', each have their own rules, each have their own Mainly World Duty (MWD for short), each always teach kindness.

Commonly, their MWD is to say how grateful they are. What make it unique is, the way they show it. Obseqium will used Carbasa (for woman) and N'hoed (for man). Carbasa look like a really, and I mean really, beautiful cape. Some plain, some with patterns and various colours. N'hoed look like a crown.

Another cloth they used is Kryt. Kryt is for women, but not all of them used it. They have a place to do their MWD, called Bog Domum. However for them, saying something as simple as 'Thank you for what happened' is part of doing their MWD, so you could say they do their MWD all the time – And yes, most Obseqium literally happy to do their MWD everytime, anywhere, alone or with other Obseqium. Early morning MWD, Morning MWD, almost evening MWD... You name it.

For Akolouthos, doing MWD meaning go to a beautiful place called Convoco, where everyone used their Nai-dobriyat (each have a different Nai-Dobriyat). It's hard to explain what Nai-dobriyat looks like, it's just... Imagine the fanciest clothes. Now THAT'S Nai-dobriyat.

Meanwhile for Pax, doing MWD means doing nothing. And I mean, literally nothing (except breathing). They could start their MWD whenever they wanted, mostly in an isolation, quite place. But once they did, it will need a long time until they stop.

Each Line have their own rules, I've told you about that. So, each Line have their own Books of Rules. Obseqium have Paruna, Akolouthos have Stsenery, and Pax have Sayniska.

Besides those three, there is Kanena. They're the people who only followed the state's rules and humanity, so they don't have that kind of MWD nor Books of Rules.

Different, indeed, but adorable. For years and years, they live with minimum, normal, crime and always had each other's back.

But greed always made us the same. At some point, we always wanted to be more. You're lucky if you're able to control it, those who don't... They destroyed. Either themselves, others, or both.

The world is collapsing down, the greed control people's fears. If you're not on top, the greed said, you'll be doom.

Which is why, cunning person make each Line hate each other. The strongest and most widely Line is Obseqium, the greed knows that. So it consume people in Akolouthos and Pax, making them destroyed their own Line, consume Kanena to destroy everything, just to blame the Obseqium. Making them forget that the most important thing in Obseqium is living in peace with honesty and respect, no matter who the person is.

'Obseqium teach nothing but war!'

They forgot that the Obseqium are not allowed to make war, and only join it to protect themselves or whoever need it.

'Obseqium are full of hatred!'

But they're the one attacking and lock many Obseqium people, while the wolf on sheep clothing on Akolouthos and Paxkeep destroying everything.

Why? So everyone will have nothing. So everyone will turn to them, asking for help, making the destroyer have control.

Why can't people see that?

And it went for years. Some of the Obseqium people forgot who they really are. They did what people said they would do. They think that's the best thing to do.

The true Obseqium people locked up, praying and crying for what those people did. 'They're not us,' they said, 'or maybe they just misleading, we never wanted that to happen.'

But who will listen?

As broken Obseqium did what people thought they would do, wolves in sheep clothing in Akolouthos, Pax, and Kanena are never stop. Using guns and bombs, electricity and poison, they destroy each other. This is not enough, they thought, I need more people to be the strongest. I will control anything and everything at anytime.

Making wars, not learning that people in fear able to do anything. They lose their loves one, they lose their family, they lose their money.

They lose everything.

The greed laughs. It won.

Or was it?

Because just like I said, humans are the same. Although they learn something different, having different hobbies, different cultures, different looks, they have something same internally.

First, the greed itself.

But second, humanity.

Third, a choice; Which one you wanted to completely destroyed?

Great people in Pax, Alkolouthos, and Kanena decided to completely destroyed the greed. They don't used guns, they don't used any weapons. They used their voice.

'If Obseqium are bad, why did the war happen after we lock them?'

'How can we know that they're not trying to defend themselves?'

That wasn't easy. The greed are strong. But facts are better than lies. After years full of war, after years seeing what is matter gone, it all stop.

...probably.

At the end, the number of people who hate Obseqium is lower. Nevertheless, people make mistakes. Many Obseqium still become barbaric, losing mind from the past. Many Akolouthos, Kanena, and Paxtrying to destroy everything. Each generalizing each, each find anything to become the boss of the world.

The great people in Akolouthos, Pax, Kanena, and Obseqium would never stop to say that they are the same: A human. Instead of being the ONLY one who be on top, it is better to take anyone else too. Everyone. Not just their partner, not just their group, everyone.

So it went on and off. When it will stop, none of us know.

Maybe it will never be stop.

Because in this story, we're not just talking about them. We're talking about something outside them. A new kind. More different and... and might not a human at all.

But they live in the same world. They live in earth. They're one of the Obseqium, Akolouthos, Pax, and Kanena.

But if those four are exist for centuries, if those four are categorizes as normal, would they accept anything different again?

Regardless, the greed watching. Waiting for them to fight each other, waiting for the history to be repeated, and will make it worse... if we don't know how to fight.

-L