FUNNY THAT THEY THINK THEY HAVE A CHANCE!

Mistral

Ray Pines' Lab - October 30, 2012 - ????

Mistral stuck very close to the Eatons and her family, feeling dizzy as she listened to the discussion going on in the conference room of the lab. It turned out that Ford had been gathering people who would be willing to help take Bill down, with assistance from Dipper and Mabel. Right now, the new members of this Resistance were discussing plans. Mistral, Dipper, Mabel, and Frisk the monster ambassador were the youngest people present, it looked like. Apparently Dipper and Mabel had dealt with this almost exact situation before, Frisk had been in high-risk situations, and Mistral's presence was due to her insider's knowledge about the situation.

"We have to stop him before it gets any worse." Dipper slammed his hand down on the table. "Last time... I'm not letting any of that happen again."

Mabel placed a hand on her brother's and the two appeared to have a bit of a twin moment. After a moment, Mabel looked out to everyone else. "Dipper's right! Bill's apocalypse can seem good sometimes, but... It's really not!"

"M-Mistral, you..." Alphys spoke up nervously. "Y-you really have no idea where... Where he is?"

"I'm worried too, Alphys..." Mistral bit her lip. "But I have no idea where Mettaton is. Sorry."

Ford placed a hand on Mistral's shoulder. "That's alright, Mistral." His expression was serious. "However, there's a high chance he's been placed into some sort of bubble. My niece, Mabel, was placed into one before."

"It acted like a dream come true, but then it turned into a nightmare!" Mabel explained.

"There's no form of bubble visible in the sky, if I may cut in." Felix interjected, from his position peering through the blinds, behind Mistral. "From what I understand, Mabel's bubble was very large and visible. To be fair, that was on a smaller scale... But in this situation, it appears Bill actually cares about keeping Mettaton's whereabouts hidden. I wonder why that is?"

"And what do you know about any of this?" Stan raised an eyebrow, marching over to Felix.

"Oh!" Felix chuckled, smiling at everybody. "Hi. I'm Felix. I've been reading all of your minds the whole time I've been here. SOULs, to be technical. But who cares about technicalities? That's a good point from more than one of you, lots of people care about technicalities, I'm sorry."

There was a bit of a clamour as everyone reacted with shock and embarrassment. Oh jeez. Mistral had already been THROUGH this. It wasn't actually that big a deal once you got used to it.

"Oops." Felix winked at Mistral, snorting. Rose laughed softly.

"Okay! Whatever, he reads SOULs!" Ray stood up from his chair. "We need to get on with business. There's a demon out there, trying to hurt my family for apparently the second time. Not to mention, the whole world is endangered right now."

"We're past endangerment!" Stan threw up his arms. "The world's already gone!"

"But we can get it back!" Dipper looked determined once more. "Bill has been defeated before. He can be defeated again!"

"Yes! Okay!" Ray grinned at his nephew. "How was he defeated last time?"

"Well..." Ford seemed somewhat hesitant. "We convinced him to enter Stanley's mind... And then we wiped it. But his memories returned... And Bill came back too."

Everyone in the room looked towards Stan, who crossed his arms grumpily. "What? It's not like he's still in there."

Mistral... Wasn't sure that was true. She had a vague memory, from when she'd shared Metta's memories... That was suspicious.