Confused - Chapter 25

"Peace up, A town!" Josh says into the camera, and I smile, laughing. Josh walks over to me and kisses my forehead.
 "Don't miss me too much honey, I'll be done soon," he winks. I snort.
 "Honey? Really? How old are we, fifty?" I laugh. Josh smirks, I hear Ellen announce his name, and the music starts. Josh smiles once more, then starts to dance out. I giggle as I watch him strut on the TV screen, and hug Ellen.

 "Josh! Hello! How are you today?" Ellen asks in her cheery voice. Josh sits on the couch and folds his leg, like usual.
 "I'm great, you?" he grins at the crowd and I hear a girl squeal. That charm.
 "I'm good, thanks! Now I went to go see Journey 2 the other week," Ellen starts to say. Josh nods, still smiling.
 "Oh yeah?"
 "Mhm, and I saw the part when the Rock did that thing with his pecks, and you threw a, uh, berry at em," Ellen tries to keep a straight face as the audience burst into laughter.
 "Uh, yeah, it's called the 'Peck Pop of Love'," Josh stifles a laugh. "Apparently, you get the ladies if you can do it,"
 Ellen lets out a laugh.
 "And have you mastered this.. stunt?" The crowd laughs again. Josh licks his lips.
 "Not exactly.."
 "Aw, too bad. Anyway.."

 Ellen asks Josh a bit on THG, and how he felt working with everyone, and filming it, and how he felt when Jennifer Lawrence gave him a concussion.
 "Yeah.. I think she wanted to get me back for putting the dummy in her trailer and making her pee her pants.." Everyone laughs and Josh sucks his teeth, obviously trying not to laugh.
 "Oh deary me," Ellen says in mock horror. Josh smiles and Ellen says,
 "Well, new topic! How's that girly of yours, Giulia if I'm right?" she asks. Josh starts to blush slightly.
 "Genevieve," he corrects her, "And she's great," My cheeks start to heat up.
 "And well I've heard, that she is here right now? Backstage am I correct?" Ellen urges. Josh nods.
 "Yeah she is," He smiles at the camera.

 "Well, tell her to come out!" Ellen pushes him up towards us.

 Oh crap.

Short chapter ): I got some of this from an interview that Josh and Vanessa (Hudgens) were in on like Sunrise or something (Only Aussies know what that is), and some of it is from these other interviews I've seen with him, I also took some frommthe actual Ellen interview. So guys, don't go sending me messages saying I got the interview all wrong cos I know it isn't exact, I mean, Josh didn't  have a girlfriend in his Ellen interview! So yeah, sorry if you wanted it to be exact, I didn't! Anyway, ILY ALL.
 OH OH, AND GUESS WHAT. I JUST REALISED DAT KATNISS AND FINNICK'S PAIRING NAME (don't worry, i don't want them to be paired up but this is an exception) IT'S FATNISS BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA
 kk
 Remember to make cookies not war,
 DeeDee, x