Confused - Chapter 28

28

"Genevieve?" I hear Josh groan from outside the bathroom.
"What?!" I growl angrily, pulling the stupid strapless dress higher. If only I had boobs or something that could keep it up. 
"Hurry up! You've been in there for half an hour!" I roll my eyes.
"Oh polease, I bet most of the girls you've dated take more than an hour to get ready  to go downstairs and watch TV!" I state and Josh coughs.
"Yeaaah.. true fact," he laughs. I walk out of the bathroom and kiss him hastily. I step back and scan what he was wearing. A navy-blue tuxedo and converse. Hot. 

"You totally just checked me out," he breaks the silence. My eyes widen.
"No I didn't," I squeak, and Josh raises his eyebrows.
"Yeah yeah, uh huh, I believe you baby. Now are you ready to meet my co-stars?"
Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Isabelle Fuhrman,  and Woody Harelsson? Yes please.

----------------

"I know! It was great! Did I tell you about the time that I gave Josh a concussion?" Jennifer (Lawrence) laughs. I just love her lack of filter.
"Yeh about three times now," I laugh and she joins in.
"Woops," she winks and then Alexander Ludwig walks over.
"ZANDER! OH MY GOSH LONG TIME NO SEEEEE!" I squeal and almost jump on him. He chuckles and hugs me back.
"Get your hands off my girl Ludwig, I bags her first," Josh jokes as he comes over and weaves his hands on my waist. Zander laughs.
"Don't worry Hutcherson, I got my own girl," he snickers. Josh rolls his eyes.
"Where did the blonde nerd that played Lego with me go?" Josh groans. I laugh. 
"Sorry Hutch, but people grow up," Zander laughs, and the paps call him.
"Well, excuse me, but duty awaits," he winks at me, "Nice seeing you again Gen,"
"See ya Sandy," I use his old kinder nickname and he scowls. Josh laughs.
"WE LOVE YOU SANDY!" He chuckles and then turns to me.
"You okay?" Josh asks me, planting a swift kiss on my forehead.
"Yeah I'm fine. Jen told me heaps of stories. Like you pretending to be a cat," Josh looks at me blankly then smiles.
"How many reporters have interviewed you now?" He asks curiously.
"Only one, and it wasn't that bad," I reassure him, and he nods.
"If they ever ask anything too personal, just tell them to ___ off," Josh smirks and kisses me. I pull away quickly. I'm not looking ready for being front page news just yet. 

About three reporters call Josh's name at once, and the fans scream out: "JOSHUA RYAN HUTCHERSON!" and he cringes. 
"Thats what mum and you call me when I'm in trouble," He laughs.
"I have to go talk to those paps, I'll be back though," Josh smiles and releases his grip on my hip and walks off. I look longingly after him. He's so goddamned perfect.

"Genevieve!" I spin around and see a young reporter beaming at me, a camera man right at her tail.
"Uh hi!" I greet them awkwardly. 
"I hear you are Josh's best friend and girlfriend now?" she zooms right into the questions. I stare at the microphone she held in front of me and I put a smile on my face.
"Yeah, I am," I answer looking at the camera and smiling.
"Did you take any part in the movie?" she asks, holding the microphone in front of me again.
"Oh gosh no! I can't act for anything! I really suck," I giggle and the reporter laughs.
"Well, you obviously must be a great person, for you scored the Hutcherson! And you're making many girls jealous, but trust me, half his fans are on your side! I mean, you are gorgeous," she retorts. I keep my lips glued together. "Oh um, thank you!" I thank her. A cold hand swoops around my waist and I gasp.

"Josh! How are you today?" the reporter asks, switching the microphone to Josh.
"I'm good thank you very much!"
"I was just talking to your girlfriend here, she seems like an amazing girl,"  I smile gratefully at her and then glance at a beaming Josh.
"Yeah she is, she is pretty damn amazing," He smiles down at me and I quickly kiss him on the cheek.
"Well nice talking to you! But I have to catch up with the rest of the cast!" she smiles, thanks us, and walks towards Liam Hemsworth and his feyonce, Miley Cyrus.

"Wow, what did you say to make her think you're amazing?" Josh asks me. I raise an eyebrow.
"Always the tone of surprise," I giggle and he smirks.
"No, its just.. you're always so shy and you never crawl out of that shell," Josh sticks his tongue out and I do the same.
"Aw! That is so adorable!" I look up and see Isabelle Fuhrman clasping her hands together and 'aw'ing. 
"Shut up Furry," Josh chuckles and sticks his tongue out at the 16 year old.
"Don't make me go all Orphan on you," she retorts, referring to one of her first movies; Orphan. I shudder.
"That was one scary movie," I tell her. She smirks.
"Glad I could be of service," Isabelle bows, making me laugh.

"Josh my feet kill," I groan, shifting my feet painfully as we walk towards the apartment.
"You're wearing flats Gen!" he laughs.
"I know! Look at those heels Jennifer's had on!" I think about Jen's mile high heels. Josh laughs.
"Oh Gen, such a boy,"
"Its not my fault I grew up with a lego addicted kid," I crinkle my nose. We stick out tongues back out at each other then I kiss him.
"Love you Josh,"
"I'm not carrying you, but I love you too," 

POOP