Quarantine pt. 2

Nico pov

Being quarantined with your boyfriend in New York was a lot more entertaining then being quarantined in hell.
I assume that's self explanatory.

According to Naomi, Will's mental health was being affected by the self quarantine. She was quick to agree to me staying with them for his sake (and mine too, so I wasn't homeless- but mostly for him).
I wasn't complaining. Will barely had any school to work on, so we both dedicated two hours (at the absolute most) to school work, and once we got bored we would start something new. We were currently watching 4 different tv shows because we can't choose which is our favourite. We bake something new everyday (Naomi is excited about that one), we order food to his place, and I've been watching him try to learn embroidery. I help water his herb garden. We make breakfast for his family. I learned his step dads name (it's Brian). We stay up late to watch movies (we've been working through studio Ghibli).
It was just... nice. It was really really nice.

I was happy. He was feeling better again. Even though New York was now quarantining until June and Will wouldn't be finishing his grade 11 year in class, at least we were stuck together. We wouldn't go insane alone. And if we are still stuck by June, I'll just shadow travel us to camp. Carefully.

The sun was setting. Golden light spilt over Will, who was laying half asleep on the bed. His head rested just below his pillow, his arms spread wide, And his legs hung off the end of his bed. He was extra tired today. I think he was missing his friends from school and camp. He had a lot more people to care about than I did.

He looked beautiful though. I sat criss-crossed next to him. His chest rose up and down steadily, and his eyelashes were starting to flutter. It was only 7:30, and we had barely done anything today to be tired. There was a big difference between him and me when it came to socialization. He got his energy from others, while I gained energy away from them.

Time to be proactive.

I quietly inched towards him. He was too tired to notice the shift in the bed, or maybe too tired to care.

Before he had the chance to open his eyed and ask what I was doing, I poked him right below his ribs, where he was particularly ticklish.

He must not been as asleep as I thought, because before I could jump away from him he shot up and grabbed me around the waist, throwing me back down onto the bed next to him.

I shrieked with laughter as he yelled "PAYBACK" and began to tickle me in his arm prison.

"OK, OK, TRUCE, PLEASE!" I shouted, unable to get out of his grasp. He giggled in my ear, relaxing and pulling me closer to him.
He linked his fingers together, trapping me in between them, and then began breathing regularly again.

"No way did you just attack me to fall asleep with you," I giggle, trying to pry his fingers apart. Will sighed in content, the breath ruffling the hair on the back of my neck. It would've made me tired if I didn't have a plan to wake him up in mind.

"Maybe I did, what are you gonna do about it?" Will murmured quietly. He buried his face into the crook of my neck and made a tired noise of complaint as I kept trying to work his fingers apart.

"I've been captured by giants before idiot, you can't keep me trapped," I replied. I wanted to enact my plan before sun down. It was safer for us that way.