Chapter 5

The sun meets JK's eyes as he opens them. He looks at Jin and smiles. He lifts his head causing Jin to open his eyes. JK attempts to get out of bed. "Good Morning Mr. Jeon. You're leaving me so early. I thought we can get breakfast in before my therapy." "Mr. Kim, I would accept, if you let me cook and if you join me in actually eating instead of watching me eat." "You cooking? This is something I would like to see. Lead the way Mr. Jeon."

JK puts on a T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants belonging to Jin, and Jin admires JK's morning look. Jin gets dress, gently grabs JK's arm, and back hug him from the room to the kitchen. JK makes Jin favorite, pancakes and vegetable omelet. They eat.

"Jungkook-ah, breakfast was delicious," Jin gestures a chef kiss. "and thank you for joining me." "You really liked it?" "Yes, I really loved it."   "Thanks. Well Let me clean up the mess I made."    "Let me help you my love." Jin spends most of the time flirting, staring, and planting pecks of kisses on JK. They finish and shower. Jin and JK take a nap. The house Assistant knocks on the door.

"Mr. Kim there is a Ken here to see you." Jin gets up to walk downstairs to meet Ken. JK opens his eyes and rolls them at the sound of Ken's name, but he doesn't go with Jin. He is too tired to be petty.

"Ken. What's up man, what brings you out." "Just stopping by to speak." "Come on into the living area, have a seat." "Mr. Ken, would you like anything to drink?" Jin's house assistant asks. "No thanks. I won't be here long."   Jin and Ken settle in the living area.

"Well, how has it been Ken?" "Since being back in Seoul, I have yet to settle in my place but other than that Seoul is Seoul." "Yeah. A lot has changed since you left." Ken laughs at Jin's comment. "Big Businesses is taking over. No offence." Ken adds. "None taken, don't worry. I know what you mean." "How are you feeling Jin? Really, just here doing and unofficial house call." "I'm doing better than I expected. Thank you for all you're doing for me Ken." "That's what doctors are for but also in your case, that's what friends are for. But I must go." "I wish you didn't have to leave so soon, I was hoping we could catch up on a lot. How about over drinks tonight?" "Drinks sounds nice. My place?" "Great. See you tonight Ken. Should I bring anything?" "No, just yourself. I will handle everything. See you later Jin." They shake hands and bro-hug. To Jin it is innocent but for Ken, his old silent crush for Jin replays. Ken opens the door and Wonho is there about to knock. Ken nods at Wonho and looks back at Jin with the gesture of Wow.

"Mr. Wonho." Jin greets him. "Mr. Kim. Are you ready for me?" "Give me one minute. I will be back. You know where to go right?" Wonho nods. Jin goes upstairs to check on JK who is still asleep. As he always does, he kissed JK's scar on his face and goes to his therapy session. Wonho and Jin are wrapping up the session when JK wakes up and joins the last minute of the session. Wonho greets JK. JK smiles at him and shakes his hands. Jin looks up at JK and Wonho while wiping the sweat off his face.

"So how is my Jin doing?" JK asks Wonho. He says 'my' for the sake of Jin. "He is doing better than most in all aspects." Wonho smiles to himself because he knows JK is letting Jin know he has nothing to worry about. "In all aspect?" Jin not missing the real point of what Wonho meant. "Yes meaning, extension and flexing of muscles and exercising of your musculoskeletal system." Wonho replies. "Well I guess that's all for me today. I will see you next secession." Jin states. "Yes. You two enjoy your day." Wonho not missing the point. Wonho leaves and JK looks at Jin and smiles. "What is it about him and I speaking that irks you?" "It''s not you. Don't ever think it's you. It's me and my jealousy of those who admire you too." "No need for you to be that way." JK says as he places his arms under Jin arms, resting his head on his sweaty chest. Jin kisses the top of JK's head.