Chapter 18 🔞

Don't worry, not that much smut.  I really didn't realize I had written that much until I looked at the chapters to publish.  It's exhausting to think about making any changes.  I must had been in some type feeling when I wrote all the chapters.  

"Ms. Jessi, would you like anything to drink?" "Yes. Amarelle will be fine." Jin signals for the waiter to come over to order their drinks. "I was told I was meeting the CEO of Gulf Telecommunication about buying stock. Are you the CEO?"  "Co-CEO but I had my name changed weeks ago. I'm sorry if there were any confusion on my part." "No Problem." The waiter brings their drinks. They talk and look over Jessi's portfolio. "I must say Ms. Jessi, your presentation is very direct. Of course, as with any buy-ins, my Accountant will have to look at the numbers and the viability of it."  "Of course. I'm in no rush. And if you don't mind, personally how is Mr. Jeon?"    "Pardon Me?"    "I'm sorry, it's just that I received a call from my divorce lawyers about the arrest of Bogum. It was explained to me what happened."    "Mr. Jeon is fine."

"Which brings me to my next reason for meeting with you. I have the communication Intel between Mr. Will Yung and Bogum. I thought it may be useful to you since you and Mr. Jeon is mentioned." Jessi slides a yellow envelope to Jin. "May I ask the reason for you doing this?"  "Mr. Yung destroyed my life and I think he is only owed what's due him." "If I'm not intruding, elaborate."  Jessie sighs then begins.  "I was an intern turned mistress for Mr. Yung. I became pregnant with his child. Of course, like most married men, their first option is to ask the mistress to get an abortion.  I refused.  He ordered my death.  After a failed attempt on my life, my family shipped me off to the states, where I gave birth to his son. I was struggling so I sent my son back to Korea to be raised by my family until I could get myself together. After all that time had pass, I believed that Will Yung couldn't possibly think I was a threat to him anymore. I got myself together and came back to Seoul unannounced. I met Bogum. We dated for months before we married. Things were fine, at least I thought they were. Then, I had a business trip at the same time as Bogum's police event was scheduled. On my way to that business meeting, I received some intel that Bogum was connected to Will Yung and my business trip was actually a way to get me away from the situation. Of course, I canceled the rest of the trip and showed up at the police event, while being aware of my surrounding with Bogum and Mr. Jeon. But I didn't factor you in."

"So, you were aware of Bogum and Mr. Jeon?" "Yes, very much so. Bogum had a job to do but he fell in love with his prey. That day he showed up at the gym where Mr. Jeon was, he was planning on taking his life as well as Mr. Jeon's.  He was that much in love with Mr. Jeon. So just like you, I have a reason also in bringing down Mr. Yung.  It's just I lack the power and resources and as for you, well you know."   "Your son? You mentioned your son." "He doesn't know that his father is Will Yung and Will doesn't know about him because he took my family who raised him name. His name is Kang Daniel, the intern for Mr. Jeon, oh can you thank Mr. Jeon for me, because of him Daniel has found his purpose. I must go. Hope to hear from you soon about my business proposal."

Jessi put on her glasses, gets up from the table, and  walks away.  Jin is taken aback by all the information told to him by Jessi.  He looked at the yellow envelope and phoned Yoongi. They agreed to meet. He looked at his watch and phoned Caso. 

JK wakes up and looks at his phone. He smiles at the message Jin sent. He showers and leaves for his office.  He walks into his office and Tae enters behind him. "Well someone decided to show up for work at 3pm."  "One of those nights. What's up Tae?"   "Nothing much. Just finishing up on the Sayo's file. We only have 5 more files to close but it's no rush for those."   "No rush but it wouldn't hurt to start the process." JK settles into his chair.    "You have therapy today?"    "I don't know Tae, is it weird that we pay all this money for someone to help solve our life's situation, when the ones who listen to you for free can also give the same help. (I believe in therapy in some cases)

"I was wondering when you would see it that way. Jin is your therapist JK." "I was speaking about Lisa, Namjoon, you and Rosé." "I know JK but Jin is the best therapist for you amongst us all."    "Well when it comes to the understanding part, how do you ever determine that a therapist understands you? They get paid as long as you sit there. If Jin is my therapist then when will he understand?"    "JK, when someone looks in your eyes, hold you tight and you both just lay there and cry without you having to say a single word. They understand. The eyes are a window into your soul." Tae looks at JK and notices the look on his face. "Did Jin do that?" Tae asks. "Yes." "Well there you have it JK.  Jin just saved you some money." Tae laughs. "Let's get back to these files. Thanks Tae."    "That's what friends are for."

Tae and JK continue to work. Tae leaves early to attend a parenting class with Rosé. JK thinks of him and Jin in the bed crying together. A knock on the door interrupts him. "Mr. Jeon there is a Caso here.  He is in the lobby." JK not knowing what to think, looks at his phone. No calls from Jin. He is starting to panic a little. He grabs his coat and phone and runs to meet Caso in the lobby.

"Is Jin okay?"   "Yes Mr. Jeon. I'm here to pick you up for dinner. Mr. Kim is waiting."   "Dinner?" "Yes." JK phones Erin to let him know he will not be needing him. "Well shall we go."   "Of course, Mr. Jeon." While riding in the car, JK again is reminded of an intrusive and controlling Jin. When he arrives at Suga's, Jin stands to greet him by kissing the scar on his face. They are in a reserved dining area. They sit with Jin sitting close to JK. "I want to spend time with you before Hoseok and Jennie show up. How has your day been?"   "Besides the fact that you didn't wake me up before you left, my day has been fine."   "I'm sorry for not waking you. I just like knowing you are resting. What are you drinking tonight?"   "CEO will be fine." The waiter takes their drink order. "Do you remember we had our first drinks here"  "Yeah. And I remember arriving the same way, Caso."  "I bet you thought I was this kind of weird person?"  "Weird wasn't the word Jin."  Jin picks up JK hand and kisses it.  "Thank you for your acceptance and never changing Jungkook-ah." JK smiles showing his bunny smile. "I love to see you smile that way. It makes me crave every inch of you."

JK sips his drink to try and cool down his desire for Jin too.   JK's lips is wet from the drink and Jin can't ignore the craving he has for JK's wet lips. Jin presses his lips against JK's lips, sucks them, licks them, and kisses JK.  "Are we interrupting something?" Jin and JK look at Jennie and Hoseok.  "Thanks for interrupting." Jin says sarcastically.

They stand and greet each other. They order food and drinks. They are laughing, talking, and enjoying each other's company, and Jin doesn't ignore his desire for JK, he holds JK hands under the table and occasionally place it over his hardened cock. JK smiles as he rubs it playfully causing Jin breath to hitch. Hoseok and Jennie are unaware of the two's actions while they eat.  They finish dinner and Hoseok and Jennie part ways with Jin and JK.

Jin and JK go to the car. Caso opens the door for them. Jin closes the soundproof, dark partition window between the front and back area. They remove each other clothe and JK lubricates Jin cock with his saliva. Jin wants to feel the warmth of JK's hole. He pushes his cock in slowly feeling the warmth. Once inside, he thrusts harder until he is deep into JK, assaulting his prostate. JK's lustful facial expression, makes Jin fuck him harder. JK trying not to moan out loud, bites down somewhat on Jin's arm. Jin feels the small pain from the bite and continues to assault JK's prostate. Jin is moaning and pounding JK.  Jin caresses and pumps JK's cock. They both cum at the same time. Jin's warm cum in JK's hole and JK's warm cum in Jin's hand heighten their satisfaction. Jin leans down so that he and JK chest are touching. They both are breathing a warmth into each other's ear. 

They both take their undershirt and clean each other up as they laugh about having sex in the backseat of a car. Neither of them had noticed that the car has stopped. Caso had stopped about 45 minutes ago. Caso, not receiving an indication from Jin told him what he needed to know. So, Caso waited until Jin indicated that they were going to exit the car. Caso opens the car door, Jin and JK get out of the car, go inside of Jin's house, and soak in the jacuzzi. Jin plants small kisses on JK's neck and back as they lie in the nude watching a movie. Jin notices that JK has fallen asleep. He positions JK in his arms and he falls asleep also. 

Jin arises early to cook breakfast and after breakfast is prepared, he goes to wake JK. He leans down to kiss JK's scar on his face. JK moves without waking up, and Jin takes the opportunity to lie in the bed next to JK, kissing him and moving his hair out of his face. 

 💕💕

Thank you for your continued support.  Much love.