Chapter 30

Ken jumps at the sound of Jin's voice. He turns to see Jin. "How the fuck did you get in here." "Being Mr. Kim come with Perks." Jin walks over to Ken. Your face, what happened?" "You know what happened Jin." Ken looks into Jin's eyes. "Your little bitch felt insecure." Jin delivers two forceful blows to Ken's face causing him to fall. Jin repeatedly kicked him in his stomach, causing Ken to groan in pain. Jin stops and sits in a chair and pulls out the vial with the liquid in it. "The drug of choice that you chose for me." Although Ken is at a disadvantage, but with his life turned upside down, he is in a defiant mold.

Ken is sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. His nose and lips are bleeding and he holds on to his stomach as he grimaces in pain. He looks at Jin holding the vial with the liquid in it. "Speaking of an insecure little bitch, you remember this? Undetectable, odorless, Colorless." Jin hoovers over Ken in the chair. "No, I don't remember it Jin, but your former hardened cock should." 

Jin uses his elbow to hit Ken in the face. He grabs Ken's neck with one hand and presses his thumb hard against Ken's throat blocking his windpipe causing Ken to struggle for air. He stops and squeezes the sides of Ken's jaws and pours the liquid in his mouth, forcing the liquid down Ken's throat. Ken swallows it and starts coughing afterward. Jin sits back down in the chair and watches as Ken's head soon begins falling back. Jin bends down and places his finger in front of Ken's face. "Follow my finger." Jin remembers the night Ken feign to help him. Jin watches as Ken is unable to focus and begin sweating profusely. Ken is trying to reach to unbutton his shirt but his hand flops.

"Jin please, I need some water. Please." "What did you say?" "Jin, please. I'm sorry, just please I need water." Jin holds the vial between his fingers in front of Ken's face. "You see, drinking this straight with no chaser will cause loss of consciousness, thirst, sweating, loss of vision and hearing, and." Jin stops talking and looks down at Ken's pants. "Yep and an erection." Jin bends down and whispers and Ken's ear. "This is where you get fucked up." Jin unbuttons his sleeves and rolls them up. He punches Ken. Ken falls over slightly still conscious. Jin begins kicking him again, while blood spurts out of his mouth.

"Please stop." Ken groans trying to tell Jin to stop as he cough up blood. Everything begins flashing in Jin's mind, Ken's involvement with Tayo, Ken raping him, Tayo, Will Yung, and everything JK went through. Ken becomes unconscious, Jin doesn't notices until Caso calls out to him. "Jin, AYA." Their code word, Adjust Your Action, that triggers Jin into reframing from what he is doing. Jin looks at Caso and the Busan Police who has just entered the room.

The police chief of Busan was informed about why Jin was in Busan. He already had paramedics present. The paramedics rushed to Ken. "Is there a pulse?" "Barely." One paramedic says. "Get him out of here. Mr. Kim are you okay?" Jin looks at the Chief of Busan's Police Department. "Am I being arrested?" The chief looks at Jin, then back at Ken being strapped in the paramedic's bed, he looks at the empty vial. He picks it up and looked at Jin. "No. But keep your phone on Mr. Kim." Jin hands the chief evidence of Ken ties to Will Yung, and the pictures and recording of Ken raping him. Jin bowed to the chief.

On the way home, Jin phones the Chief. "Chief." "Jin, where are you?" "Heading back to Seoul. Wanted to thank you for your help tonight."  "You're welcome but your worries are not over yet. As I stated earlier, I have no jurisdiction in Busan, what happened next is left up to Busan's chief, it's not much I can do." "I know. I'll talk to you soon." "Take care son."

Jin hangs the phone up and notices missed calls from JK. He lies his head back, closes his eyes, and asks himself, "Is it really over?" He takes a deep breath because he is no longer smothered by the chaos that surrounded him and JK. The pain in Jin's hands and body is beginning to set in. Jin groans and grimaces.

Jin makes it home. He doesn't want JK to see him in his bloody clothes. So, he uses the 1st floor bath, then he soaks in the Jacuzzi. He allows the steam to saturate his body. He tilts his head back and closes his eyes, after he soaks. Afterward he goes upstairs and sees JK is asleep. He looks at JK and gets in the bed and kisses the scar on his face. He lies flat on his back and stares at the ceiling. JK turns over and moves closer to Jin. They stare at each other; they both want to say a lot but they both just accept the silence between them. JK lies his head on Jin's shoulder. Jin kisses the top of JK's head and they both rest in each other's arms.

Jin is awaken by a soft kiss on his lips. He opens his eyes and see JK staring at him with a smile. "Jungkook-ah, Good Morning."    "Actually, its Afternoon." Jin sits up and kisses the scar on JK's face before he kisses his lips. "I love you so damn much Jungkook-ah." JK smiles showing his bunny teeth." "My smile that I like." Jin rubs his fingers across JK's bottom lip. JK kisses and playfully bites Jin's thumb. Jin feign hurt, then smiles.

"How is your hand, Jungkook-ah?" JK holds his hand up, looks at it, then back at Jin. "It's fine." Jin pulls JK hand to his lips and kisses it while staring in JK eyes. "I'm sorry Jungkook-ah." JK takes the fingers of his other hand and combs them thorough Jin's messy bed hair. His hand rests on the back of Jin's neck. He begins massaging Jin's neck and staring at the sexy expression Jin is making. "Ahh yes Jungkook-ah, I needed this."

They are interrupted by the house assistant knocking on the door. Mr. Kim there is a doctor here to see you. Jin looks at JK and smiles. "I want him to look at your hand." JK says. Jin passionately begin kissing JK, causing JK to moan at the satisfaction of Jin caressing their tongue together. They almost forget about the doctor waiting for Jin. "Jin, the doctor." Jin kisses JK and looks at him. " I love those wet lips." JK blushes and bites on them. Jin winks at JK and goes downstairs.

The doctor examines Jin hands. "I don't think anything is broken, just swelling. The little pain and discomfort you feel doesn't warrant heavy prescription, but I will prescribe something for comfort. But limit your activity for two to three days with this hand. Doctor's order." "I will. Thank you doc." JK comes downstairs. "Mr. Jeon, I see that your hand is doing well." "Yes. Better than I expected." "Well, take care of each other. I must go."  The doctor leaves.  

💕💕

Thank you for your support.  More to come.