Chapter 33 🔞

"You're sleepy?" JK didn't respond and Jin feels him breathing hard on his neck. He kisses JK on the forehead. "I can't wait for you to become Mr. Kim." Jin says out loud. He watches the snow as if falls until he falls asleep holding on tightly to JK.  

The house assistant buzz in, waking up Jin. "Mr. Kim, the Chief is here to see you."   "Thanks."  The buzzing sound didn't wake up JK, Jin quietly gets out of bed, kisses JK's scar on his face, puts on a robe, and leaves out from the patio. 

 "Son, how is it going?" "Everything is well. How is mom?" "Good." She was sorry that she missed you when you came by the other day.  Anyway, I just briefly stopped by because I received a called from the Chief of Busan. Ken is alive. He's not going to press charges. However, there was damage done to the hotel room, and the hotel management expects payment to be made for the damage. I told the chief that you will pay for all damages by the end of today. I informed Hoseok and he is on it. But the chief stills need your statement."

"Statement? Didn't I make it clear?"   "Jin, don't be such a dick, it's protocol. At least you owe the Chief of Busan that much. I have to go." "Thanks Chief." The Chief hadn't gotten annoyed with Jin but smiles with Jin saying thanks. "I did nothing, thank the Chief of Busan. See you later son." The chief leaves and Jin goes back to the patio and sees JK outside in his house shoes with a thick blanket covering his entire body. JK is letting the snow fall on his face. Jin watches as the man he loves, who is  in a childlike mode, takes in the beauty of the snow, and seems to be finally at peace. Jin doesn't want to interrupt JK's moment and decides to take off his robe and lie back on the daybed.

After a little while, JK walks back in from the cold. He drops the blanket, that has become wet from the snow, onto the floor. He lies next to Jin with his back on Jin's chest, quivering a little from the cold. Jin wraps his warm arms around JK and pulls him closer to his warm body. JK smiles, kisses Jin's arm, and rubs his butt on Jin cock causing it to become hard and stiff. Jin stands up and grabs the comforter off the bed along with another blanket from a shelf. JK looks at Jin puzzled. "Snow." Jin's says. "What?" JK asks still being puzzled about everything. Jin winks.

Jin wraps them in the thick comforter. He back hugs JK with his hard cock pressed against JK's ass and walks JK outside. Jin spreads the blanket on the wide, wooden bench and sits down on it.  JK joins Jin by straddling himself on Jin's cock. The snow slightly falls on them as JK position his hole onto Jin's cock. Jin tries to keep JK warm by covering any body part that become exposed. JK looks into Jin eyes as he begins grinding on him. They ignore the snow that is falling on them. JK continues grinding slowly on Jin as Jin grabs both of JKs ass cheek and squeeze them, helping JK grind while pushing upward into JK.  They are so into each other that they are not aware of the exposure of their nude body. Their body heat mixed with the chill elevates their climax.   They start kissing after climaxing as the snow falls on them. JK starts laughing and looks up as the snow falls on his face then he looks back at Jin. "This was remarkably interesting."    "I want to experience everything with you Jungkook-ah."

JK smiles at Jin and starts kissing Jin again. They stop and goes back inside and Jin immediately tends to JK making sure he is cleaned up, and warm. After they get settled, they settle by the fire. "Was everything okay with the Chief."  "Yeah. Ken is not dead."   "That's good right?" Jin looks at JK with no expression. "Years of friendship turned into days of torment. I lost control of myself, and almost killed him. If you ask me do I feel remorseful for what I did to him, the answer is yes but if you ask me do I forgive him, the answer is no." "Well, it's over." JK states letting out a breath of relief. "And I promised to take you away. Any place you have in mind?" Jin asks JK. "No. Surprise me."

Jin looks down at JK's lips. He playfully bites and sucks on JK's lips then stops and stares at JK. "What?" JK looks at Jin questionably. "My Life." Jin quips   "My Everything." JK answers  They begin kissing but stops when the house assistant buzz in again. "Mr. Kim, Mr. Hoseok is here to see you." JK stands up and grabs his shirts and starts getting dress. "You're leaving?" "I need to get back to Busan." Jin stands up with his hard stiff cock standing at attention and walks over to JK. "Are you sure?" Jin smirks and JK thinks that he old Jin is fully back. "Do you ever get tired Jin?" (Maybe the readers who is reading this Jinkook fan fic are, but I crave you Jungkook-ah. And they are well aware of this by now.)

JK looks down a Jin's cock and back up at Jin. Jin lifts JK up and pushes his cock into JK's hole. Jin pins JK up against the wall and begins pounding into him. JK stars making sexually gratifying facial expressions while cursing, causing Jin to fuck him harder. JK wraps his hands around Jin neck and whispers softly into Jin ear. "Jin, ah." Jin pounds into JK uncontrollably. JK cums on Jin. The warmth of JK's cum on his chest, the warmth of JK's hole, and JK's breathing on his neck made Jin cum inside of JK. They take a quick shower and dress.

"Hoseok." Jin says as he approaches Hoseok. "Took you forever." Hoseok states.  Jin is about to speak when JK walks in. Hoseok smiles and looks at Jin. "That explains the wait." JK smiles at Jin, kisses him on the lips, and starts to leave. "Before you go JK, I have two extra tickets to the Seoul Opera House this weekend." "Thanks Hoseok but I will have." Before JK could finish Jin interjects, "We gladly accept the invitation."

JK looks at Jin. Jin smiles and winks at him. He knows JK is annoyed with him. JK lets Jin statement stand. "Well Hoseok, as You know Mr. Kim is used to getting his way." JK looks at Jin and bows to Hoseok and leaves. Hoseok looks at Jin and laughs. "You two are my favorite couple." "What's up bro?" "Nothing. Just came to help you take your mind off things . But I see I'm too late and your as your drinking buddy, I am no longer needed.

JK gets in the car and looks at his missed calls. He phones Lisa. "Big Head." "Sorry I missed your call. Is everyone okay?" "Yeah, we are fine. I really just called to bother you. I didn't really want anything. How is Jin?" "He's okay." "Are you with him?" "No, just left him and heading back to Busan." "I hate you moved so far away but I understand why." JK hums "But now I don't have that clarity anymore."  Lisa understands JK's statement  "Is staying with Jin an option?"  Lisa asks JK.   "What?" JK states and  Lisa laughs. "Never mind. I have to feed the kids. Call me when you make it home." "Will do. Bye Isa." "Bye Big Head." JK hangs up and phones Tae.

"JK, nice to know you are still breathing."   "Sorry man, I've been a busy."    "Busy or getting busy?"    "Tae, please."   "we are both adults, right? I mean say what it is." JK laughs and changes the subject. "How's the family Tae?" "Everyone is good. I called because we have been getting offers to purchase that medical plaza." JK sighs. "Still working huh?"   "Some of us can't get sex right now, so what's the next option?" "Tae, you'll never change."   "Never."    "I'll call you later when I get home and we can talk about that plaza. Kiss my babies for me."    "Okay, until then."

JK hangs up and laughs to himself about Tae. He lays his head back and thinks of Jin. He arrives home and He and Erin have dinner. He phones Tae and Lisa again.   Afterwards, he showers and lies across the bed in the nude watching a movie then he calls Jin so that Jin's voice would be the last sound he hears before falling asleep.  He has a lunch meeting with Jackson scheduled. JK is awakened by his monitor. "Incoming call from a Kang Daniel." JK looks at the time, it is 3:45am. "Accept." JK sits up in the bed. "Daniel?"  "Mr. Jeon, I didn't know who else to call. This party is, wait party is."   "Daniel are you drunk?"  "No. I mean yes. I want to home but my car is drunk. I mean I am." Daniel tries to speak coherently. "Where are you?"  "Busan City Lights." Daniel manages to say. "Okay, give me 20 minutes."

JK gets dress and takes his personal car to pick up Daniel. He arrives at the club. It is packed with patrons. He tries to phone Daniel but there is no answer. He grabs a water bottle from the bar and begins showing Daniel's picture to people he comes across. Someone finally points him to the back of the club. Daniel is sitting with his head down. He taps Daniel on his shoulder. Daniel lifts his head. "Mr. Jeon." JK opens the water bottle and made Daniel drink it. JK helps Daniel into the car, they leave, and arrives at JK's house.   

💕💕

One of my enjoyments in life is writing,  and now that I have readers as wonderful as you supporting me, I have found another enjoyment.  Thanks so much.