Chapter 6 🔞

Not as much, but some smut.  

Jin gets into his car and JK is the first thing on his mind. He calls him but no answer. He knows JK's monitor would have awaken him. He tells Caso to reroute to JK's penthouse. He arrives and unlocks the door. He goes upstairs and JK is not there.  He phones Erin and Erin tells Jin where he is located. Caso and Jin arrives at a club and sees JK with Tae, Namjoon, and Erin. Namjoon spots Jin and signals for him to join them. JK is wondering who Namjoon is signaling and when he realizes it's Jin, he slides the glass of liquor away from him. Jin sees it, arrives at the table, and just stares at JK whose guiltiness looks so innocent.   He slides the drink back to JK and whispers in his ear, "Enjoy it. You earned it."

Jin orders him and Caso something to drink after joining the guys. JK is ignoring Jin who is staring at only him. Jin again whispers in JK's ear, "I'm sorry." He gently bites JK's ear. JK smiles and looks at Jin with those wet lips that Jin so much desires. Jin stands and towers over JK. Jin bends down and kisses and sucks on JK's lips. JK stops him but smiles massively. Tae, Namjoon, Caso and Erin cheers because they betted on who was going to break the tension first between JK and Jin. The majority voted that it would be Jin. Jin and JK are on the dance floor enjoying themselves. Jin is watching JK sexy moves and becoming mesmerized by JK's smile, and his sweaty, sexy looking hair falling on his face. He wants to take JK right there.

Jin longing for intimate contact with JK has never changed not even through the past heartbreaks caused by JK. He, at this point, has pushed those heartbreaks behind his need to hold JK again and to make love to him again;  And, JK's thoughts of Jin being inside of him again has never left JK even though he has suffered trauma, had pushed Jin out of his life, and had given himself to someone other than Jin, the burning fire for Jin has never loss it spark within JK. Their need to allow the flames that hasn't stop burning in their hearts and loins to sensually burn outweighs the heartbreaks and suffering of the past.

Soon afterward, everyone leaves. Jin has an early meeting and heads home. He is in his car and wants JK. He makes some phone calls and reroutes to JK's penthouse. When he arrives, JK is in the shower with a soft-soul song playing. JK already knows it's Jin. Jin undresses and gets into the shower with JK. He pulls JK by the waist so that his semi-hard cock is resting between JK's wet ass cheeks. Jin is already feeling excited just with it being there. He starts sucking on JK's neck. JK tilts his head to the side giving Jin full control of their desires. Jin began caressing JK's cock while he sucks on JK's neck. They pause while panting, the water rinses the suds from JK's body unto Jin's body, they wash each other, get out of the shower, and dry off.

Their desires are so strong that their body contact is not broken while drying off. Jin lays JK on the bed and kisses all his scars. He takes his moist warm mouth and sucks on JK's cock. JK, taking in all the pleasure, whispers Jin's name softly. JK wanting to position himself on top, turns Jin over, and they are in a 69-position pleasing each other. Jin uses the lubricant and massages JK's hole to prepare him. He licks the lubricant on JK's hole and inserts his tongue. JK moans gratification while sucking Jin's cock. The warmth and movement of JK's mouth causes Jin to moan in spasm while lustily calling JK's name. Jin enters two of his fingers into JK's hole and the warm tightness makes him want JK more. He lays JK on his back and slowly penetrates his huge cock into JK's hole, causing JK to grab Jin's waist and sink his nails into Jin. Jin, in rhythm, goes deeper into JK while staring in JK's eyes with each thrust. JK's body surrenders to the ecstasy of feeling Jin finally giving his body what it yearns. He stares at Jin with each thrust Jin give, realizing that his body, mind, and soul are one with Jin. Their stamina prolongs each sexual encounter.  Jin feels JK's cock pulsating and knows that he is about to have an orgasm. Jin's pulsating cock matched with JK's. He breaks eye contact and bends down and whispers in JK's ear, "I love you." And without hesitation, JK whispers in response as he moans. "I. love. you."  Each word JK speak is broken up into moans of singularity with each thrust made by Jin.  Jin begin sucking on JK's neck as they both release at the same time.

JK moans with his orgasm but also with Jin's hot cum filling up inside him. Jin is receiving satisfaction from feeling his own cum inside JK. He stays inside JK as they began kissing passionately. He feels his cock stiffing again. He moves as if to pull it out, and JK clinches his hole pulling Jin further inside him. Jin begins slowly thrusting into JK again. JK positions Jin so that he can straddle him and slides back down on Jin's huge cock. JK moves slowly downward as he gets into a more rhythmic movement. Jin bites down on his lip and moans with pleasure calling JK's name. He thrusts upwards with each downward rotation from JK.  Jin's cock penetrates further into JK. He looks at JK and JK's head is tilted back. JK has his eyes closed and Jin notices the sweat gliding down JK's neck. He knows JK is lost in the moment. He massages JK's stiff cock with temperate movements occasionally rubbings his thumbs across JK's slit. JK's cock is pulsating, JK lets out a loud moan, saying Jin's name repeatedly. He cums on Jin's chest and Jin cums inside JK again. JK doesn't want to lose contact and buries his sweaty face on Jin's neck.

Jin looks across at the window and the sun is shining through the window. "Baby, we should relax our muscle and get cleaned up. Its morning. Let me go get the Jacuzzi ready." Jin tries to move. "I don't want to move right now." JK tells Jin. Jin laughs to himself and manages to get up. JK wraps his legs around Jin while being carried to the Jacuzzi. Jin starts the Jacuzzi then sits down in the Jacuzzi with JK still attached to him. The Jacuzzi fills up as they are kissing, JK finally relinquishes, and turns so that his back is resting on Jin's chest. Jin wraps his arms around JK's waist pulling him closer. They relax then decided to shower together. They are now in the nude in JK's bedroom. They lie across the bed and falls asleep with Jin back hugging JK in a spoon position.

Four hours later, JK moves his ass to Jin's cock and Jin opens his eyes. JK then turns to face Jin with lustful desires in his eyes. JK takes Jin's huge stiff cock into his mouth. He sucks and caresses Jin's cock with his tongue. Before Jin can cum, JK again straddles unto Jin's cock allowing it to penetrate deep within him. They both are moaning, cursing, and saying each other name. Jin grips JK's waist as he moves JK's body up in down on his cock. JK is moaning from the slight pain and from the abundance of pleasure while their bodies pound against each other. Jin flips JK onto his knees and pushes his cock back into JK"s hole. He moves in and out of JK while pulling JK back with each thrust. JK feels Jin's cock penetrating further into him. When Jin constantly hits JK's prostate, JK constantly begs Jin not to stop. JK grabs the sheet and moans loudly. Jin slows his rhythm with him and JK cumming at the same time. They wash off, lie back down, and Jin puts JK in a spooning position again and holds him.

They stay in the spooning position for a while and JK feels Jin's cock stiffing again. Jin inserts his cock into JK's hole while kissing the back of his neck. They again match rhythm with each other. JK thinks Jin's cock grows with each sexual encounter. JK's body shivers because Jin continually hits his prostate, Jin notices and makes sure each hit makes JK's body shiver in his arm. JK sweaty hair in Jin's face somehow turned Jin on more. He sucks and licks the sweat off JK's neck while caressing JK's cock. He pounds hard into JK and JK cums twice and still wanting more of Jin who also cums twice. Jin is obsessed with making love with JK and obsessed with JK's body. He has memorized every touch, every sensual spot on JK's body, and every movement of JK.

They shower and order in. They both checked their phones and luckily they had no urgent business that needs attending to.  They eat and laughs with each other as to how they spent the whole day having sex. And to end the night, JK asks Jin to fuck him. Jin can't refuse JK. He kisses JK, nibbles on his nipples, and massages JK's cock, then he inserts his cock into JK and pounds there flesh together. Jin keeps whispering silly things into JK's ear making JK laugh. But they both never lose rhythm. Afterwards they showered together and JK falls asleep on Jin's chest. They both are exhausted.

  💕💕

Thank you for your continued support!