Chapter 9

"I don't know if this is a messenger or not but JK this is Bogum. You may be wondering how I got your number.  I've been looking for you.  My life has been a mess and I want you to know that I'm divorced now. Tae no longer speaks to me. Mostly, I just can't get you out of my head. I see you with him. But none of that matters to me. I just miss us. I miss you. Please don't be alarmed by my sudden call. I just want to explain everything to you. Give me a chance to talk to you, please JK. Bye my love. The monitor beeps, stating, "Call ended."

********************

Jin makes it home for therapy and Wonho arrives. "Mr. Wonho." Jin acknowledges Wonho's arrival. "Mr. Kim, are you ready?" Wonho asks so that they can get started. Jin, without delay, goes to the gut of him needing answers. "You and JK had drinks?" Wonho looks at Jin and can tell this day will not be for therapy. "Yes. It was in celebration of his last day of therapy." "Do you often take your clients for drinks after completion of therapy?" "No. I do not." "So, why JK?" Jin was sitting but now he is standing. "I must admit Mr. Kim, I admire Mr. Jeon. At that time, I knew that drinks, for Mr. Jeon, was strictly in celebration of the ending of intense therapy, but for me, it was more of a way for me to spend time with him outside of therapy sessions.

"You said you admire, not admired. Elaborate." Jin using his skills of perception, hones his questioning. "I thought not seeing him for a while, I was over it. But then when I saw him at the hospital that day that I took your case, and afterward, when I saw him on the day I was here, I knew then that my admiration for him never left." Wonho believes he can be candid because JK has shown no interest in him in return. "Yes, I remember the "all aspects" statement you made when you were here before. To be clear you weren't talking about my muscle, right?" Jin asks annoyingly. "Right." Wonho responds feeling a little guilty.

"That day at the hospital, when I asked you if it was okay with you that I be your therapist, I assumed Mr. Jeon informed you about our drinking together."  Wonho was beginning to feel less anxious about the conversation. "So, with this admiration you still have for JK, how are you now planning on dealing with it knowing that you will be seeing him regularly?"  "Honestly, Mr. Kim. I can't tell you right off."   "Well at least you are being honest."  "I know I should've said something to you about Mr. Jeon, but I was worried about coming off as unprofessional."    "It's not unprofessional to develop feelings. It only become unprofessional when you act upon them and you did."   "I'm truly sorry Mr. Kim." Jin looks Wonho straight in the eyes. "I will no longer be needing your service. I will pay off the remaining sessions we have left. I need to know that your judgement is what's best for me not to fulfill your fantasy for Mr. Jeon."    "I understand. Thank you Mr. Kim. I will leave now."

Wonho leaves and Jin goes to his workout room and works out his frustration. He knows he should call JK because he doesn't want JK worried about why he was quiet earlier. But, JK having drinks with Wonho brought back his thoughts of Bogum. Jin can't believe how fierce the thoughts of Bogum and JK together had settled back within him. Jin doesn't know how to deal with the thoughts so, he remains quiet and doesn't call JK. He showers and leaves for Brunch with Jisoo.

********************

"Jisoo. Nice to see you again." "Yes. Nice to be in your presence too." Jisoo raise her eyebrow at Jin's greeting. "Where is Mr. Jeon?" "I'm guessing home." "Guessing? Jin, when have you ever been not sure? Are you two going through something?" "No." Jin answers Jisoo, saying nothing else. "Yes Jin, there is something. Let's order and then we can talk about it." Jisoo says in a caring, concerned voice. "Let's just enjoy brunch. I stress you enough about my business and I would rather not stress you about my personal life too." "Wait. So, I'm just an assistant, not a friend?" Jisoo looks hurt. "I get your point. Let's order."