Chapter 16 🔞

They are into each other, if its only for  5 minutes or all day.  Smut--briefly.

JK wakes up and is in awe while looking at the features of Jin's face. He kisses Jin's soft, pink lips. Jin opens his eyes. "Good morning, Jin." JK whispers and Jin kisses the scar on JK's face. "Jungkook-ah, my life." Jin phone rings. "Ken."  "Did I interrupt something Jin." Jin looks at JK who is getting out of the bed and going to the bathroom to take another shower and dress. Jin seductively smiles and winks at JK and answers Ken. "Yes. But what's up."    "I'm at your house. Remember our physical therapy session today."  "Okay. Make yourself at home. I'll phone my house assistant to make you breakfast. I should be there shortly." Jin ends the call and then phone his house assistant with instructions.

Jin gets dress and goes into the bathroom where JK is about to step into the shower. "Apparently, I forgot about my physical therapy session with Ken."   "What happened to Wonho?" JK surprisingly asks. Jin walks to JK and gently pulls him into a hug. "I'm a jealous man and besides he admitted that for him, drinking with you wasn't so innocent. Don't hate me please." Jin says with no real intent.  "Hate you for what? I stand by your decision." Jin kisses JK , then looks at his wet lips. "Ken can fucking wait."

Jin starts taking off his clothes and kissing the scars on JK's body. Jin picks JK up, JK wraps his legs around Jin's waist, and Jin takes JK and put him on the bed.  He gets the lube out of the side table, applies it, and slowly pushes his cock into JK's hole. Although he was just inside JK last night, JK's hole is still tight and still feels so good to Jin. JK feels that Jin's cock seems to get bigger each time they have sex because each time brings a different feel and a different pleasure. Jin brings JK legs upward where his knees are bent. Jin positions himself between JK's legs clasping his arms around JK's thighs hoisting him while moving in and out of JK slowly before continually pounding inside of JK. "Jin, I love you so much".   JK says between moaning.   

JK moans loudly as Jin goes deeper. Jin is deep inside of JK hitting his prostate with each thrust.  Jin is moaning loud because JK's tight, warm hole is flexing around his cock. Jin and JK cum at the same time. The warmth inside him and the warmth from his own cum makes JK have another quick orgasm. Jin feels it and smiles. He pulls out of JK and sucks the remaining cum off of JK's cock. Jin goes to the bathroom and brush his teeth while JK back hugs him. They shower together and dress.

"I love you Jungkook-ah." Jin goes downstairs to a guess bedroom and wakes Caso up and they leave. Jin walks into his mansion. Nurse Alee is talking and eating breakfast with Ken. Caso greets Alee with a kiss. Ken wishes Jin would do the same to him, but Jin acknowledges him by shaking his hands. "Ready when you are ready doc." 

Ken watches every movement of Jin's body during therapy, Jin thinks its him doing his job but Ken is becoming mesmerized by Jin and his body. The therapy session ends, and they are on Jin's balcony drinking tea.   "Please forgive me Ken for having you wait. It slipped my mind." "It's okay. Nurse Alee kept me company. Must had an early meeting?" Jin is thinking about JK while Ken is talking it causes Ken to have to get Jin's attention. "Jin, do I have your attention?" "Yes. And no I didn't have an early meeting."    "I can go if there is something you need to do." Ken is a little bothered. "Ken, you're fine.  Have you heard anything from the DOC Organization about the software?"  "No nothing yet." Ken lies. 

The Doc Organization had called him and wanted to set up a meeting with Jin and JK to further discuss their software.   "Well, it takes times. They'll call."  "Why are you so sure, Jin?" "Because when I first saw the software layout that was created by JK, I was impressed. I'm sure they were too." Ken now understands why the DOC Organization wants to meet JK. "Well. I will keep you updated. I must go, duty calls."   "Thanks for the therapy session."   "No problem." The two shake hands and Ken leaves. Jin walks back inside and goes to his office. He tries to concentrate but his mind drifts back to JK. His phone rings.

"Hoseok." Jin calls out.   "Jin, I have all the paperwork ready for your trip to the states. You sure you don't need me to join you and Yoongi?"   "I'm sure."    "Well I'm sending the paperwork  to you now." "Thanks, and Hoseok, I think Jennie is the one."  "I do too. Thanks. Talk to you later."

Jin lies across his bed and his phone rings. "Ken, so soon?"   "They liked your proposal. Congratulations. They will be joining us tonight at Chelle's for dinner to further discuss the software." Ken relays the information to Jin. "I will see you then." Jin tells Ken, hangs up his cell phone, and takes a nap.

After Jin had left JK, JK received a phone call from his Office Assistant on his cell phone.   "Hello."  JK states looking at his phone screen.  "Mr. Jeon you received a call from the DOC Organization." "What was the message?"   "The call was in regard to the software, JinKook. They will like for you to call a Mr. Taeil. I have sent the number to you."   "Thanks, I will give him a call."

JK calls the number. "Thanks for calling Dr. Taeil's office. How may I direct your call?" "Yes. I'm. Mr. Jeon, returning a call to a Dr. Taeil."   "Yes Mr. Jeon, Dr. Taeil has been waiting for your call. May I transfer this call?"  JK answers yes.  "Mr. Jeon. Thanks for calling. I hope I didn't interrupt you?" "Of course not." JK assures Dr. Taeil.   "After I left the message for you to call me, I was informed by Dr. Ken that you were sick and wouldn't be able to attend this evening's meeting with Mr. Kim to talk about the JinKook software."   "Dr. Taeil, I believe you were misinformed."    "Glad to hear that. So, you will be in attendance this evening?"   "Yes. I will be there."   "Great. The meeting will be at 6:30 at Chelle's I will see you there."    "Yes. I will see you there. Thank you." JK smiles to himself. "What the hell is Ken up to."

JK goes to his Charity Organization. He has a scheduled board meeting. He is meeting with them about the programs that Daniel merged together. He is greeted by a board member.  JK stands before everyone.  "Hello everyone. I'm. Sure, some of you have met Daniel, the person behind this meeting. I looked over the proposal and specs.  I had my CFO, Mr. Taehyung, to back up the numbers and we both came away extremely impressed. I will let him have the floor to explain the thought process behind the new project I call the Kang Project. Daniel is surprised that JK named the project after him. He stands up to present the core of his project and he is applauded.

When the meeting is over, Daniel pulls JK to the side. "Thank you Mr. Jeon. I can't wait to tell my mom about this."   "I'm sure she will be happy to know that her son is the honoree of the Kang Project."  "I want let you down Mr. Jeon."   "I know you would want to take your mom out to celebrate. Dinner is on me. Just leave details with my assistant."   "Thank you again Mr. Jeon." "No. Thank you Daniel."

They part ways. Jin is on JK's mind. The fact that Jin cried with him was something beautiful to JK. He arrives home and undresses and takes a nap. He wakes up at 5pm and jumps up remembering the meeting. He showers and dresses in the fitted suit he had on when he first met Jin. He heads to Chelle's.

"Hey Dr. Wooyoung." Ken greets the doctor. Dr. Wooyoung, in turn, introduces everyone. "Mr. Kim and Dr. Ken. This is Dr. Taeil and Dr. Wong, the other board members of the Doc Organization. They were not in attendance the night of the conference, but they are the ones who approve all proposals." They shake hands and sit. They order drinks and are talking about JinKook software. Ken plan is working so far. He smiles at how close he and Jin are sitting. He is watching every word Jin says.  He desires the same closeness that Jin has with JK.  

"Mr. Taeil is everything okay?" Dr. Wooyoung asks. "I was waiting for someone."   "May I ask who that might be?"  "Mr. Jeon. I'm sorry Dr. Wooyoung but after our phone conversation, he returned my call. He agreed to meet with us." Jin looks confused. He looks around and doesn't see JK. "Mr. Jeon? Is that correct?" Jin inquires. "Yes, Mr. Kim the other contributor to the software JinKook. We were told he was ill, but he assured me I was misinformed." Jin looks at Ken and Ken is expressionless.

JK finally arrives and the waiter takes him to the table. He notices Ken sitting close to Jin. Jin sees JK coming toward their table. He immediately stands up, places his hands on JK's back, and kisses JK's scar on his face.  JK looks at Ken and Jin sees the exchange between the two.  

💕💕

I hope the rest of this week bring you positive outcomes and I pray that it stays with you.  Thank you so much for engaging my story. 🤞