Chapter One: First Day

~ 1 Month Later ~

BEEP BOOP BEEP

My alarm clock went off. I groaned as I reached over and slammed my hand down on it. I sat up and yawned. I stretched my arms out and glanced around. It's Monday. I hate Mondays. But at least on the bright side, it was my first day of teaching. I found myself getting excited. I stood up from my bed and walked over to my closet.

My first day. I should wear something professional. I shouldn't look like a lazy bum like I usually do while lying at home or when I'm with my friends. After carefully looking through my whole closet, I pick out a blue suit that I recently bought the last time I went out shopping with my friends. I fixed my tie as I examined myself in the body mirror that stood beside my closet. I slipped on a pair of black dress shoes before heading to the bathroom. I washed my face and put on some moisturizer. My face felt clean and refreshed, ready to start a new day.

I grabbed my phone from my bedside table, in my room, before walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out some milk then cereal from the cabinet. I ate my breakfast in a rushed manner before packing up my things in a binder. I slung my bag over my shoulder before grabbing my keys and rushing out the door. I unlocked my car and got in swiftly. I fired up the engine and drove off towards the school. Once at the school, I pulled into a parking space specifically for teachers and got out of the car. I grabbed my bag and started walking towards the entrance. I stopped just in front and stared up at the school.

"This is it. My first day. Try not to mess this up Jungkook," I mumbled to myself nervously with a sigh as I opened the door and walked into the school. The hallways were crowded with both male and female students. I did my best to avoid bumping into people. I could feel the stares of students as I walked.

"Whoa, who is he?" A male student asked curiously to his friends as they stared at me.

"Omg! He is so hot!" A female student exclaimed excitedly as she and her friends stared at me in awe. Oh brother.

"Is he the new teacher? I hope I get to be in his class!" Another female student remarked with hopeful eyes as I walked passed them. Just great. That was exactly what I didn't want to happen.

"I already don't like him. He's got all the girls rifled up," a male student stated bitterly as he glared at me along with his friends.

"Great, now I'll never get one of the girls to date me. I'm going to be dateless to prom now," another male student voiced in disappointment as he too glared at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes at all the comments as I stopped in front of my first classroom. Economics this morning and then music and arts in the afternoon. Today should be fun. I unlock the door and walk inside. I set my things beside my desk and start taking my binder out. I placed it on my desk and laid all the things that I'll be needing this morning. There, that sound do it. Now, I just wait for the bell to ring and for a bunch of rowdy kids to come in.

Once the bell rings, students flock into the room chattering away. I, reluctantly, let all the students come in before finally standing up.

"Good morning class," I greeted them. They all stopped talking and looked at me. "I'm Mr Jeon your new economics teacher. Some of you may also have me for art and music this afternoon. I hope to have good relationships with each and every one of you and that the school year will go swiftly." I watched as the female students all stared at me with dreamy looks in their eyes while the male students all glared daggers at me. "Now, we will go attendance. When I call out your name please signify me that you are present at this time." They all nodded in understanding. "Good." I carefully began going through the class list and each one were present. "Is Y/N Choi here? Y/N? Anybody by that name here?" Nobody said anything. I shrugged as I went to go check her name down as absent, but a voice stopped me.