Chapter Two: The Painting

I stepped into the teacher's office. I sighed in relief when I noticed that there was still plenty of food on the table. Thank god, I'm starving right now. I rushed over and grabbed a plate, filling it up with lots of food. As I did, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see my group of friends standing there with warm smiles.

"Hey man, so how'd your first day go?" Namjoon asked curiously as we all sat down on the couch provided. I let out an exasperated sigh in remembrance of what happened this morning. They furrowed their eyebrows in worry at that.

"That bad huh?" Seokjin asked in concern. I gave a small nod. He sighed in response. "Well, it is just your first day. As the week goes by, I'm sure that it will get easier and when the female students realize that you aren't interested in a relationship with them then they'll back off."

"Yeah... oh! And speaking of which, Hope hyung, I know I should have asked you first, but I didn't have enough time," I voiced nervously as I looked at Hoseok.

"What is it Jungkook?" He asked curiously, his eyes filled with wonder.

"The girls in my second class asked me if I had a girlfriend and what she looked like. I lied saying that I had a girlfriend and ended up showing a picture of your older sister," I explained briefly as I bowed my head apologetically, "I'm really sorry hyung. The girls didn't give me enough time to think and she was the first person that I could think of. Please don't be mad at me." Hoseok and the others were quiet at that. Dammit, he's mad at me.

"It's alright. It's no biggie. I'm sorry that you were put in that position," he apologized as he patted my shoulder. I let out a sigh of relief that he didn't seem mad.

"So, you're not mad?" I asked unsure as I bit my lip nervously. He shook his head.

"Nah, it's all good man," he responded with a small smile.

"Any girls you find hot or cute?" Jimin asked curiously as he wiggled his eyebrows. The others glanced at me curiously as well.

"Um... well," I began, but then trailed off. Sure, there were lots of girls that were hot and cute, but all they did was flirt with me. It was like I was one of the students. I had no authority with them. They didn't respect me like students should with their teachers.

"Well, did you?" Jimin asked nudging me, "Lots of the girls have been talking about you. You're the new talk of the school."

"Which is really not what I wanted to be," I voiced with irritation, "The girls here are nothing but flirts and treat me like one of the boys. I'm their teacher and they're my students. It's frustrating to see them acting this way."

"Hey, calm down man, it's only the first day. They'll cool down a bit as the week goes on," Namjoon mentioned as he patted my shoulder in reassurance.

"I really hope so because I don't want to have to keep having my students showing me their cleavage and other things," I muttered as I let out a sigh, "Can we stop talking about this please?" They all sensed my irritation because they all stopped asking and remained quiet.

"You have Y/N in your class right?" Yoongi asked blankly with a neutral expression on his face. I nodded in response. "She's about the only female student here who I can stand to be around."

"Oh yeah, I had her last year," Taehyung stated with a nod of remembrance, "She's cute and sweet and really well-behaved." That's true. She is really well-behaved.

"I haven't had her yet," Jimin claimed with a confused look, "What's she like? What does she look like?"

"She has (your hair length and color) and (your eye color). She's about (your height). She's really quiet and studies really hard," Hoseok explained shortly, "I had her in one of my classes last year. She got straight As."