Chapter Five: Proving Innocence

The next morning, I woke up with a splitting headache. I couldn't stop thinking about my talk with the principal last night that I stayed up half of the night just staring at the ceiling, wondering if it was the right idea to get a job at this school. In the end, when I had finally managed to fall asleep, I realized that perhaps he was right. Perhaps I was giving the students too much opportunities to touch me inappropriately. I left myself open to scandalous actions. I vowed to myself last night that from now on, I wouldn't let down my guard, especially around girls, such as that flirtatious girl.

I checked my email as I ate breakfast. When I opened my message box, my eyes widened seeing that I had over 100 new messages waiting for me to read. Good lord. I take a deep breath as I scrolled through the messages. I then let out an annoyed sigh realizing that they were all messages, not to mention inappropriate messages from students. Why do they keep doing this?! Why can't they understand that I'm their teacher?!

I found myself slamming my laptop screen down with lots of force. I tried to control my anger, but I'm really reaching my limit here with how much I can take from these students. I ate the rest of my breakfast, staring off with a displeasing expression on my face. I couldn't enjoy my breakfast as I was too frustrated with seeing all of those messages.

Once I'm through with my breakfast I placed my dishes in the sink and washed them before setting them to dry. I stood at the sink, inhaling and exhaling, hoping that it would calm me down from my gather violent state. Within a few moments, I had managed to calm myself down and I got ready for work.

I got into my car and drove to the school. I parked in my regular parking spot and turned off the engine. I sat there for a moment taking deep breaths, so that when I had to face all those students again then I wouldn't snap at them.

Feeling calm, I got out of the car and grabbed my things before heading into the school. When I entered the school, I noticed everyone staring at me and whispering among each other. Some were giggling, some were glaring, some looked shocked, some were smirking. I sighed in exasperation.

I ignored all of the stares and walked into the teacher's office. I saw all of the teachers, including my group of friends all sitting there. Once I entered, they all stopped chatting and looked at me. They stared in silence for a moment, causing me to raise my eyebrow in curiously.

"What's going on?" I asked in confusion as I approached them slowly. My group of friends approached me with worried looks on their faces. "Why is everyone so quiet?"

"We know you Jungkook and we know you didn't do it, but we still have ask. Did you do all those things to Sanghee?" Namjoon asked in a wary tone. I tilted my head in confusion. Who's Sanghee? "Sanghee... Lee Sanghee." Lee Sanghee? I still don't know who that is.

"There's a student from one of your classes who has been going around and spreading rumours that you've been touching her inappropriately," Yoongi announced with a neutral expression. My eyes widened at that. Wait a minute... Lee... that last name seems familiar. As I think long and hard, I finally realized who they were talking about and I clenched my hands into fists.

I was about to respond to them, telling them that I didn't do anything that that girl said I did, but I'm stopped when the principal comes into the teacher's office. He sent me a hard look and gestured with his head for me to follow him. I knew exactly what he was going to discuss with me and I needed to be prepared to defend myself when he started asking questions.

I gave my friends a reassuring look before turning away and following the principal out of the teacher's office. I followed him all the way to his office, earning several whispering and staring students surround me. He opened his office, letting me enter. I sat down in a chair and waited for him to sit down in his.