Two Princes

Kate and I decided to have lunch at Cafe Deore, it was located inside the Claremont Mall

Kate and I decided to have lunch at Cafe Deore, it was located inside the Claremont Mall. The game wasn't starting until 2pm so we knew we could eat lunch and shop before heading over to Millers Field, where today's game was being played.

"Tell me about the dance" I asked, after we had placed our orders with the waitress. I'd ordered my usual chicken schnitzel topped with melted cheese and a side of hot chips, Kate ordered a hamburger with specific instructions of what could and couldn't be between the bun.

"Stacey Martin was so wasted, she threw up just outside of the community hall and Mr Scott had to call her parents to come get her" Kate tells me, taking a sip of her Diet Coke.

"Amateur" I laugh

"I reckon, the girl needs to start drinking with us, then she would learn to hold her liquor" Kate suggests, "Puke-as kept asking when you were coming though"

"So I heard" I say, explaining how Kristen showed up at Sam's house.

"So they used to date?" Kate asks, surprised.

"Yep and she wanted to keep it secret so she could screw around." I tell her before taking a sip of my own Diet Coke and wishing they had Coke Zero already invented.

"Typical Kristen, she's such a whore but good news that he didn't sleep with her last week and now you two are officially together" Kate claps her hands in joy.

"We're not out of the woods yet though, still gotta tell Lucas" I remind her and she smiles widely.

"Can I please be there when that happens? I want to see that little troll suffer for how he treated you" She asks, laughing to herself. That's my Kate, always supportive. 

"To be honest with you Kate, I don't even want to be there. It's going to get heated, you know Lucas doesn't like to lose" I inform her as the waitress returns with our meals.

                                                                                        ~~~

Kate and I browsed through the various stores at the mall. I bought 2 new dresses and some new matching underwear, I figured if I was going to be showing off what's under my clothes regularly then I wanted it to be eye catching.

We headed over to Millers Field just before 2, finding a spot in the spacious car park. Weekend games were nothing like school games it seemed, there was no buzz and very few spectators. Kate had come prepared this time, with two fold up chairs and a block of chocolate for us to share.

"Alex is playing today?" I asked her, surprised to see Alex warming up with the others.

"He's allowed to play for 15 minutes in each half and can't play rough so if he gets the ball he has to pass it off straight away" She tells me. I felt bad for him, that he wouldn't get to play to his fullest because of Carson.