19

Once Anita is back to her normal self, she says that she's going to continue the games by herself because we "can't team up" and "it's not fair to other people".

———

After a long three months, there is finally only five more squads left.

This years games are taking forever to win.

Wait, I don't wanna like give us bad luck of anything so let me change the way I worded that.

This years games are taking forever to come to an end.

I want to see my daughter and at this rate, she'll be one years old by the time the games finish.

Loba sits next to me as she lets out a sigh.

"You have that look on your face again," she says as she sits down.

"What look?" I asked confused.

"That look that you make when you're thinking hard about something." She states. "And then you go to your boyfriend and talk about your daughter and how she's getting so big and blah blah blah..."

I glance at Loba and I shake my head.

"Well, it's the truth."

Loba nods her head as Elliot steps into the room.

I take out my water canister and I take a sip of my water.

Loba stands up and glances at Elliot.

"Your girlfriend is upset Elliot," she pauses and a huge smirk makes its way to her face. "Why don't you dick her down or something to make her feel better!"

Elliot tries to contain his laughter, failing horribly and I choke on the water I was drinking.

"Haha, good one!" He says as he high-fives Loba.

I shake my head and Loba starts to walk away.

"That was a joke, boys and girls!" She chuckles. "I wouldn't want to hear Y/n screamin-."

"Don't. Finish. That. Sentence!" I state as I bury my face in my hands.

Loba just chuckles as she walks out the room.

Elliot turns his attention to me and he smiles.

"Did you wanna get di-?" Elliot starts to say.

He gets cut off by me placing a finger on his lips.

"Shut up, Witt!"

————