7

"Y/n! Y/n!" Elliot yells as he shakes my sleeping body.

"Mmm?"

"They found them!" Elliot exclaims. "They found them !"

I slowly open my eyes and look around the room.

"They found? They found...your-them?" I say to myself still half asleep.

I let out a gasp immediately waking up.

"They found them?!" I asked immediately jumping out of bed.

"Yes! Come on, we've gotta go!"

I grab a sweatshirt and my fluffy slides before following Elliot out the door.

We pull up to a building and Elliot parks the car.

Once we exit the car, Elliot speed walks inside and I follow closely behind him.

"Your family is in room six, but Mr. Witt before you go inside there's something you must know!" A man states as we walk inside.

"I don't have to know anything, I just want to see my family!"

Elliot walks past the man and into room six.

Once he's inside, his face lights up and he runs to a person who is sitting in a chair.

I smile at myself as Elliot hugs who I'm assuming is his brother.

"Elliot!" The man from earlier says as he rushes into the room. "He doesn't reme-,"

"Who are you?" Elliots brother asked as he pushes Elliot off of him.

Oh no, I think to myself.

"What do you mean 'who are you?'" Elliot laughs. "Oh Oliver, you always were a prankster!"

"I'm not joking and who the hell is Oliver, my name is Liam!"

"I-I tried to warn you Mr.Witt! We-we only found one of your brothers and he-he doesn't remember anything!" The guy says.

Elliot stares off at his brother before shaking his head.

"No," Elliot whispers.

"No!" He says louder. "Not you too!"

"Elliot I-," I start to say but I get cut off by Elliot.

"NO! I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANOTHER IM SORRY!" Elliot shouts as his hands ball up into fists. "HE HAS TO REMEMBER!"

Elliot starts to pace around the room and Oliver looks at him confused.

"I-I'm sorry dude, I don't know who you are!" Oliver states.

Elliot takes a step towards his brother causing Oliver to take a step back.

They continue this until Oliver hits a wall and Elliot has him cornered.

Elliot just sits there and stares into his brothers eyes.

"Oliver?" Elliot asked as his voice breaks.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"Elliot," the man from earlier says.

Elliot walks over to him and I do the same.

"He was in pretty bad condition when we found him and the people that had him hostage were torturing and brainwashing him for something-,"

"What was the point of bringing me here?" Elliot asked cutting the guy off.

"He doesn't remember me! He might as well be dead!" Elliot states before shaking his head and walking away.

———