Before we begin...

Hello! I welcome you all to my imaginary world of madness.

Firstly, thank you for choosing to read this story. This is a Marvel fanfiction, and all rights for the MCU timeline and characters go to them. I only own Aylin and her story.

I'd like to warn you that this is my first story on Wattpad, and therefore I do not know what to expect from potential readers. But it would really be appreciated if you decide to share your valuable opinions, thoughts and/or questions. Criticism is allowed, of course, since I'm a human surviving on barely two brain cells and am bound to make mistakes.

Important note :
Just so you know, the Marvel superheroes that we all know and love will not be making an appearance until after the tenth chapter. This is because I wanted to give Aylin her own unique story rather than just inserting her into the MCU movies. That is why I ask you to please be patient while you read, and not skip directly to the further chapters, in order to really understand Aylin's tale.

Well now, without any further ado, I present to you, 'The Forsaken Truth'.
.
.
.

Never take things for granted.

This was the lesson Aylin learnt when the ordinary life she had took a strange and unexpected turn into pure, unadulterated chaos.

With parasitic objects sinking into your system, sassy spirit guides leading into a world of supernatural, and the warning of looming death, the only way to survive is to drown completely in this insanity, before you could ever hope to emerge through the waves.

Better hold on tight folks, you're about to get rocked on this ride.