If they had a younger Sister| Headcannons

Shu
• Shu is totally confused, how many children does Karl have..? And whos her mother?
• Doesnt really know what to do so he probs sends her off to Reiji or Ayato but starts to be sad afterwards.
• He might try and talk to her about her day and interests though and protect her silently.
Reiji
• New guinea pi- oh shes like 5 years old-
• Hes always philosophical around her and gives her tea often he really enjoys silent company so this should be wholesome.
• He likes how shes obedient, such as how she doesnt make loud sounds or act like Ayato or Laito..
• He doesnt tolerate the bad behavior ofc
Ayato
• He doesnt know what to think??
• Might share takoyaki with her out of pity since she has no friends really..
• He might send her off to annoy Reiji or Shu for fun or Reiji when he doesnt know what to do with her anymore.
• surprisingly, he enjoys to color with her on rare occasions which is usually bunnies and Ayato's takoyaki.
Laito
• Ok, what would these two have in common-
• Uh? Maybe he'd ask her about her day, similar to Shu in a way
• He enjoys her innocence and her child-like behavior that he never had with Cordelia, as in hes almost a little jealous that shes gonna have a good childhood.
• Hes overprotective he doesnt want others dirtying her innocence but they probably dont have much to do? He just steps in to protect and watches and lurks her from afar.
Kanato
• If hes in a good mood he will share and eat maroons and perhaps raspberry pudding with her if she isnt a bother.
• He rarely does this, but may let her hold Teddy whenever she gets hurt or feels sad
• If he gets to annoyed he'd lash out on her but not to harshly, just yelling and demanding her to leave, no hitting or anything like that.
• Would like to see and would encourage her to bother Ayato for his enjoyment.
Subaru
• Would invite her to pick Roses with him and teach her how to treat them and care for them properly like how Yuma treats his crops.
• Tries not to punch walls or enforce violence around her, tries to treat her with respect and not get too Tsundere-y with her :)
• Would let her sit with him at the dinner table always
• Overall probably the greatest eldest brother (to her) along with Reiji.
Ruki | Mukamis
• Ruki lovesss children so hes naturally very happy about this.
• Constantly reads books with and to her and cooks special dinners for her sometimes.
• Would love to see her bonding with Kou more often tbh and would also want to bond with her more often.
• He likes to see her all lady-like similar to Reiji's perspective on sacrificial brides, girly or a mature lady so he tears up everytime he sees her all pink and fancy.
Kou
• She may not be in any music videos, as he wants her to be safe, butttt...He would totally love for her to dress up and practice the dances with him!
• Would try to teach her some of his songs so they could sing along or so she could sing herself.
• Loves taking her to fan events and meet ups with his boss/background dancers and he rarely complains about her.
• Honestly he doesnt do the 'its a give or take world' thing with her, as shes so/too cute, naive and young..he feels bad almost.
Yuma
• Yuma would teach her how to garden and let her help him take care of plants.
• Would share the shrimp that Kou usually tries to steal with her and feeds it to her.
• Protects her from other mean children her age, hence his height and frame he doesn't appreciate them bullying her.
• He would also try and keep her away from Azusa but not too often, hopefully..
Azusa
• What do these two even have in common..?
• He might teach her how to cut..foods, of course with him and Yuma
• He'll let her see her knives but wouldnt hurt himself in front of her or hurt her.
• He really enjoys hugging her and calling her 'Mini Eve' 🥰
Yui | Extras
• Yui is really happy! She never knew much about her family, or background so this is a huge step.
• She tries protects her from others i.e Sakamakis etc..
• She likes to read her stories and play dolls with her
• If shes in the Mukamis house, her and Ruki love to cook with her and play with her
• If shes in the Sakamakis house, her and Reiji teach her how to read and dress 'properly' and in dresses.
|||