When you're very Short | M boys+ Subaru, Ayato

Ruki
• Ruki finds it..sorta cute..he wouldnt admit it though but might nonchalantly mention it in a conversation with her.
• He secretly likes picking things up from higher shelves for her and picking her up sometimes.
• He sorta keeps her more safe from others because of how small/short she is.
• Kinda teases his s/o a little bit
Kou
• Kou thinks its cute and comments on it often! He likes how huggable and carry-able short girls are.
• Most likely has a short girl preference..
• He likes taking pictures of him carrying her, but doesnt post them cuz of fans.
• Loves dancing with her but is still bitter towards her despite all the cute stuff.
Yuma
• Teases her and acknowledges both of their height differences often
• Calls her 'Little Piglet' more often for sure!
• He likes to carry her on his shoulder at school to keep her safe from the Sakamakis and other males.
Azusa
• Azusa thinks its so cute!!
• Loves to cuddle her and squeeze her a bit too tightly sometimes..
• However, he pays attention to other things about them too, like personality, unique stuff about them.. etc.
• Bites them more softly ☺️
Subaru | Sakamaki
• Finds them to be kore breakable this way, mentally and physically.
• More gentle on them with biting, in bed stuff..etc
• He secretly loves helping them and finds it so cute that shes sorta helpless and vulnerable, but not when his brothers bud in.
• Also likes to pick them up over his shoulder and carry them inside the house, like Yuma.
Ayato
• He acts like how he does in show with Yui, not much of a difference tbh..
• Likes her shortness he feels as he can protect someone shorter then 5'5/5'4 it makes him feel like a protector.
• He also finds her more easy to cuddle, like a teddy bear almost and he also gets thirsty at night, so this is easy for him.
• Likes to carry her sometimes around school and near the pool.
|||