When you get Kidnapped | S boys

Shu
• Hes immediately up and ready to pounce
• He is so worried inside and he has a constant knot of fear in his stomach.
• He immediately goes searching and is willing to hurt whoever has taken his S/O he is also 10x more possessive now then before and not always asleep as much anymore..
Reiji
• He has his familiars on it right away as hes already trying to calculate and discover where they could be, what they were last wearing and who they were last with.
• He also questions his brothers, mainly Shu, Ayato and Laito who knows what they are capable of..
• After he finds them hes super questionable with them but very softly, he doesnt wanna frighten them again.
Ayato
• Ayato is pissed, less than Kanato though.
• Hes already checking everywhere in the house, bathroom, Reiji's lab Kanato's room - anywhere.
• He'd demand Reiji for answers or Shu he doesnt really know what to do honestly..
• Is upset at them for leaving bc hes Ayato :/
Laito
• At first he thinks its a joke...until he realizes its not..
• He would be a little bothered the entire time but not exactly scared? Depends on how much he cares for his s/o
• First person he thinks of taking her would be Karlheinz or Richter..He would totally burn them or their hideout when he finds his so.
• After this hes lowkey even more obsessed with her now..
Kanato
• Where do i start? Hes pissed, raging and even more insane despite you being the victim hes still upset.
• Hes lashing out on his brothers repeatedly before realizing it'll get him no where, so then he goes on his quest to find s/o.
• When he finds his so/you, he hurts the kidnapped like very badly until theyre dead probably..
• After his s/o is literally always in his sight and room 99/100 percent of the time.. Hes very very bipolar the whole time.
Subaru
• Hes so scared inside for them and so triggered/tsundere-ish and he wants them back so badly
• At first he thinks its one of his brothers, but even if it isnt, theyre in a really bad situation now..
• Hes punching walls and throwing punches, like how he tried to do towards Richter.Hes serious about you/his s/o.
• When he gets you back he needs a cuddling session, or to be convinced hes a good boyfriend towards s/o | y/n.
|||