When you have Online Classes | Shu, Reiji, Ruki, Azusa Carla

Shu
• Shu doesnt really care or mind..He sleeps near them and may try and listen sometimes..but hes usually sleeping during this time.
• Gets annoyed when he hears the chatters, or her talking to the class/teacher.
• Tries to convince her to shut the laptop and cuddle with him, considering he sees school and classes as a bother, and meaningless.
Reiji
• Reiji is very pleased.Hes pleased to see her working and getting her education properly like the perfect lady.
• He lets her stay around him more often, even in his lab sometimes as long as she wears headphones and doesnt make much noise talking to the class/teacher.
• Enjoys the company and often sits next to her drinking tea and he offers her some tea as well.
Ruki | Mukami
• Ruki, similar to Reiji, is also glad that shes being productive and learning whilst getting smarter.
• Might reward her for her efforts..
• He also may read his books while sitting next to her and drinking his tea.
• He wants to see the productive side of her more often and for her to be successful and succeed in life.
Azusa
• Azusa doesnt really mind nor care?
• He'd probably wanna say hi to the class, then go back to his knife collection.
• Sometimes he may sleep next to his s/o to pass time while she has classes and cuddles up next to her.
• He feels like they can both bond more easily now now that his s/o isnt getting up to do much nowadays.
Carla | Tsukinami
• Similar to Ruki and Reiji, Carla is happy that his Kisama is doing something noteworthy and good for their intelligence.
• He has Shin check up on her sometimes and peek in to see how shes doing, considering its now more quiet then usual.
• Hopes it doesnt distract her from the plan.
|||