When they get all Yandere-ish | Karlheinz, Richter, Cordelia, Beatrix Christa

Karlheinz
• Oh boy..
• Hes threatening any guy that flirts with his s/o or touches her without his permission with his king status.
• Keeps her inside Eden Castle a lot and doesnt let her interact with anyone else other than Him, Cordelia, Beatrix and Christa.
• His s/o probs becomes great friends with Christa since Karl probs treated Christa the same/similar.(??)
• Gets very yandere/overprotective when he sees Richter near or around his s/o, even when hes within 10ft of her.
• In reality, I dont think many people would be bold enough to talk to the Vampire King's queen/s/o probably..
Richter
• Richter is naturally a subby and lets his s/o take lead, so I feel as his Yandere side would be more Clingy and Overprotective.
• Gets very nervous and protective when his brother Karlheinz is around, he doesnt want Karl charming his s/o and stealing her away from him.
• Doesnt like other males around her or even Cordelia..hes afraid Cordelia might try and do something to her or kill her.
• Trusts her not to go around other males unless she has to.
Cordelia
• I have a feeling Cordelia would threaten her s/o not to go near other men/women or she'd hurt them or the s/o.
• She appreciates them submitting to her. Like how we saw Richter kissing Cordelia's hand/complimenting her in the show.
• Doesnt like the other 2 wives getting near them. Especially if her s/o is a male.
• However she still enjoys teasing her s/o when theyre around others..
Beatrix
• Ok?? But?? I cant imagine Beatrix as a Yandere..?
• She'd be cold and say a lot of threats nonchalantly that sound like small talk unless youre really listening.
• Shes lowkey possessive? She doesnt like making a big deal out of stuff but will when needed.
• I dont think theres anyone for her to get jealous of, I mean, she doesnt really socialize..shes a woman with Shu looks but a Reiji personality.
• Shes friends with Cordelia,(?) (states this kn a wiki thing, idk if its fanon or not.) But I dont see her getting jealous because of Cordelia.
• Shes loving inside its just hard to find it.
Christa
• Shes sorta bipolar? Like Karl broke her a lot, so I see her being quiet and nervous around her s/o then suddenly Yandere and possessive when someone comes near her s/o.
• Kinda like how she called Subaru a sweet and young boy when he was younger then a monster another day.
• I feel like realistically, her mental illness/since shes mentally ill that would cause her to be Yandere-ish/act out/act possessively.
• Her s/o constantly feels a pit in their stomach, they never know when Christa will have another outburst..
|||