When you get hit on by another boy/or girl | Headcannons

Shu
"Hm..? Who is that?"
• Shu would tease you constantly about this but he'd be low key jealous
• Probably feels more motivated to do things with you such as going out more.. etc.
• He wouldnt allow you to be around them alone again but his presence would always frighten the boy/girl.
• He would also act superior compared to other guys.
Reiji
• He'd find it completely unacceptable from the other person's part and expect you to know better and not flirt back.
• He wouldnt admit to being jealous, but 'frustrated' instead
• He might force you to make him tea or he'd punish you most likely, I mean its Reiji ofc lol..
• He now walks with you whenever the boy/girl is in sight or distance, or even in the area at school.
Ayato
• Ayato is already jealous and possessive so he'll naturally be bitchy about it and questions you on why he/she insists on flirting.
• Would radiate "Shes mine" energy everytime he/shes around.
• He'd also take more photos on social media of the 2 of you, in hopes others got the idea
• He would also walk you to classes and to lunch.
Laito
• Laito would brush it off and tease his s/o at first, hiding the fact hes a jealous bean lol
• He'd be amused seeing him try to flirt with you, and you flirt with the boy back, but he'd never let anything else happen.
• He would be more possessive but low key about it, he would also tease him when youre around.
• Laito would also request sex more often.
Ruki
• Ruki would probably 'punish' him some how
• Hes not happy, but he never really is anyway..
• He'd be more cold and harsh with his words more often.
• It doesnt make sense but he might punish you for 'tolerating' it.
• Also, he might send his familiars to spy on the boy or even hurt him maybe.
Kou
• If it really pissed him off, he'd send his crazed fans after the poor boy for tempting him
• He might try to talk and tease the boy, but hes two-faced, so he'd probably act with two personalities.
• Would definitely manipulate him or threaten him with physical violence/fan violence.
• He would use his red eye to see if hes lying about anything as well and on his (Kou's) s/o.
Yuma
• Yuma would intimidate the boy with his heigh tbh.
• He'd yell too and argue with him until he back offed his s/o.No warnings involved.
• Might not care at first though, but if he did the following above would apply.
• He might blow off some steam in his garden.
Azusa
• Azusa would jump to the conclusion you hate him or dont love him anymore.
• Needs a ton of reassurance and love from you.
• Hates the boy now and would try to scare him off about asking him questions about pain and suffering.
• He tried to show you more affection in hopes of you staying and still loving him.
• Hes the sweetest and most harmless here ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ.. 💞
|||