When you're Miss Universe | Headcannons

Shu
• Shu teases you constantly, calling you a lewd woman and teasing your outfits.
• He gets almost a bit jealous seeing others ogle you but supports you quietly.
• He likes to see you grow and your dreams to be accomplished even his brothers are happy for you.
Reiji
• Reiji supports you quietly as well, but finds it deplorable when youre in swimsuits/really short dresses.
• Loves to see you in a tad bit longer dresses though and enjoys seeing you on the stage.
• He also is always behind stage, he doesn't appreciate other people like fanboys trying to touch you.
Ayato
• Hes very very jealous and 10x possessive he doesnt like other vampires ogling whats his, your his pancake/melons.
• He likes your dresses though especially if they're red or if it has cleavage.
• He brags about you at school and social media constantly and kinda takes it as a compliment that people want whats his, aka he picked a good bride.
Kanato
• Hes very upset and guilt tripping you constantly, but you ignore it ✨😒
• He enjoys when you wear doll like stuff or frilly pink dresses on stage and enjoys watching you walk on stage as well.
• Might even make Reiji take you out of the competition.However, Reiji wont budge.
• Overall, he has mixed feelings his bipolarness ruins the fun kinda..
Laito
• Laito teases and calls your outfits sexual and hot constantly hes a huge fanboy perv.
• Always makes sure the fans dont try and get touchy with you and starts to be protective of you.
• Laito would love to take pictures of you behind stage and stash them in a file on his phone— or even print them out and hang them in his bedroom.
Subaru
• Hes a total fanboy but hes very shy and tsundere-ish about it he also recommends ton of security etc.
• He protects you behind stage kinda like how Reiji does despite what others say or try to get his attention during this time.
• He also gets upset and rages if you dont place top 3.
Carla | Tsukinamis
• Hes proud of you, of course the woman he picked to date/marry would win the competition.She is best.
• He loves your crown and flowers, reminds him of when you'll be his queen and that makes him overjoyed.
• He has the highest security behind stage hes serious about this stuff and the crazed fans/perverts etc.
Shin
• Shin is very proud of you! Maybe you deserve a reward..
• He boasts to Carla without realizing.It also boosts his ego kind of..
• He doesnt get to see you often due to being Carla's duckling and other important first blood stuff, so this means more time together.
• Hes similar to how Carla-san reacts basically.
|||