When you get Crowned Vampire Queen | Karlheinz, Richter, Reiji, Shu Subaru

Karlheinz
• Him being happy is a major underestimate.
• Hes beyond euphoria and feels very complete with his s/o now and in such a moment of love and ease.
• He feels at maximum power with her by his side ruling the Vampire-Demon world/kingdom.
Richter
• Hes so nervous yet excited that his s/o is finally being crowned but after it happens hes also in great bliss and ease. Hes living in the moment.
• He also feels so in control that he outdid his brother and hes now king.
• He kinda wonders how his sons feel about it...but thats a small thought in the back of his head.
Reiji
This is everything to him its just the perfect reality....
• Hes so happy to be Adam and him with his Eve at last after everything was finally over. He now wants a son with her
• Hes also kinda glad he's following in his father's footsteps and also doesnt mind growing his dying race.
Shu
• Shu is in pure happiness as well. He loves finally being able to spend time with his s/o for eternity now.
• Wants to have children, maybe 2..at most its 3 kids.
• Would do almost anything to protect his s/o and their children if they have any.
Subaru
• Hes very relieved as the youngest to outshine his older brothers and their teasing.
• He hopes to have children soon and give them a better life then what he had as a child.
• One of greatest brothers to have a happy outcome with.
• Him and his s/o live a peaceful life together and rule together forever until the end of time.
|||