When you have an Older Protective Sibling | M boys + Tsukinamis

Ruki
• Ruki reassures her older sibling that theyre vampires, and that hes her Adam and a gentleman and he would never let someone hurt his s/o.
• He understands why they feel the need to protect someone important to them but def wants them to cool down.Considering since hes their Adam, he'll have to go to the Vandead Carnival with them.. etc
• Basically, TLDR, he wants them to still care but be less protective, because him and his s/o will have to go through a lot. (basically what happens/happened in the games on Ruki's route.)
Kou
• Kou understands why, and is a little thankful for it considering his fans might try something some day.
• But he definitely wants more alone time and space between him and his s/o.He feels as the older sibling is a Ruki #2 trying to monitor them or something.
• Gets annoyed after a while and may threaten his fan girls on the sibling just to get them away from his s/o, considering hes two-faced.
Yuma
• Yuma is so confused..Like Yuma is literally 6'3 and a halfblood- If anything both of them would need protecting—
• Reassures them that he can protect and take care of her, as her Adam.
• Even to prove a point, he starts to protect his s/o more often and fend off even innocent students to prove it.
Azusa
• Azusa also doesnt get why..? He tries to glue himself to her side more often and eventually tells them off.
• He doesnt care too much knowing that both of them will have to go to the Vandead Carnival eventually.
• He might just act normal though..it doesnt really bother him but he cares for her still.
Carla | Tsukinami
• Carla tells the sibling that they will not need to come back again.
• He makes them aware that hes a first blood and if they dont leave he makes Shin or his wolves/familiars to get rid of the Sibling.
• Eventually forgets about it probably
Shin
• Hes very similar to Carla, but he might be willing to turn into a wolf and fight the sibling himself.
• Gets annoyed by it very easily and demands privacy.
• Doesnt get why they cant let her go (silly shin)
|||