When you come put as Bisexual/Pansexual | S boys+Cordelia, Yui

Shu
• Shu doesnt really care, well, he does but he doesnt find it to be a problem he still sees his s/o the same.
• reassures her quietly while cuddling that shes accepted and shes still loved.
• He gets blushy when he sees how happy she is that shes accepted.
Reiji
• Reiji accepts it and finds it unique about her and begins to wonder more about her.
• Even if Reiji had a different personality, he does not condone homophobia so would be very strict with Ayato.
• Treats her like anyone else.
Ayato
• He kinda shrugs it off and makes one or two comments about it and leaves it at that.
• He sorta teases them about it when he catches her staring at someone or his brothers. silly stuff like that.
• He also tells them that everyones chill about that nowadays and threatens if someone isnt he'll hurt them.
Laito
• Laito makes a dirty joke about it obviously, considering hes Bisexual himself.
• Teases them with questions if she wants to invite another person over or not and makes nonchalant dirty jokes every now and then.
• This is really just something he can tease them about, playfully/sexually, of course. He isnt actually trying to hurt their feelings.
Kanato
• He shrugs it off as well and doesnt really mind/care, as long as they still love him/devote their time to him.
• He finds it interesting and may question how she figured it out.
Subaru
• Subaru accepts it, tsunderely, of course.
• However, he doesnt really mind but yeah.
• Supports them and stands up when homophobic bullies bully her.
Yui
• Yui is very supportive and happy for her!
• She knew she was interested in girls, hence her dating Yui, so in this case she figures out shes also interested in boys/trans people / boys.
• Celebrates with her and they eat ice cream together.
Cordelia
• I think Cordelia is probs just straight, so no she/her for her s/o..but she teases him about it.
• Due to her personality, she may manipulate him into doing certain stuff/acts for her by threatening to tell everyone (whoever that is,) that hes Pansexual/Bisexual. (not like anyone would care, its normal nowadays.)
• Either ways, she still loves him in her own special way..somehow.
|||