Chp. 7- Bad Boys Don't Scare Me

"Well hello there Taylor." I said, trying to cover up my shock. I had to play it cool around this dude or else he would devour me alive.

He looked straight into my eyes as I noticed his jaw tighten. His face expression was serious. Damn, this boy really is as attractive as everyone says he is.

"Are you going to the party?" He asked with a low voice, not wanting anyone to hear our conversation. His piercing gaze still burned into mine and I could feel myself shrinking into myself but I tried to fight it off.

"What is it to you?" I asked, getting rather annoyed with him. He was definelty going to get a major reality check if he was going to order me to go.

His eyes scanned my face then darted straight to my lips. His jaw started to tighten again and I prayed that I didn't blush. I was starting to grow uncomfortable as he stood so close to me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, his eyes never leaving my lips. My eyes widened at his bluntness. Who did he think he was?

"No." I said, wanting to hide away from him.

The loud sound of the bell rang out fro us to go to class and I was still pressed up against a locker.

"Leave me alone Taylor." I said trying to push past him but with no such luck. He blocked any entrance as his body was pressing closer and closer against mine. My breathing had hitched and I could feel my heart beat a little faster as he was incredibly close to me.

"Why not?" He asked as I could feel his breath on my skin, only creating goosebumps on my arms. He bit his lip as he hungrily stared at mine.

I started to slip into a vulnerable state. This boy would not give up. But maybe I didn't want him to. His face against started to lean towards mine as a chill ran down my spine. I started to feel my knees go weak as his full lips torturingly began to brush against mine. I was about to plunge right into him until I snapped out of my daze and back into reality.

I pushed him back with all my might. "What the hell are you doing?" I snapped at him.

His eyes widened in surprise but quickly covered it up with a devilish smirk. "C'mon Ava. Admit it. You want me."

"I don't even know you." I spat back.

"Not yet." His grin grew wider and I could feel the hairs on my skin stand. I did not want to know what he meant by that.

"Bad boys don't scare me." I nervously chuckled, trying to resist him as best as I could.

He gave out a small laugh before inching closer to me. His lips leaned into my ear, and I could literally feel his breath on me. I held my breath.

"You're mine." He whispered, his breath began to feel heavy against my neck. Suddenly I felt his lips against the skin of my neck and I let out a small gasp. I could feel his warm tongue make circles on my neck, kissing and nibbling on my skin. I closed my eyes as I began to feel overwhelmed by the pleasure he was giving me. I could feel my whole body ignite as he lips swiftly moved across my neck.

Suddenly, he backed away from me, leaving a whimper fall from my mouth as I lost contact with him. He grinned once more.

"See you at the party, Avalyn."

And with that, he turned around and walked down the hallway, never looking back at me.

I stood there breathless and a mess. I took several deep breaths as I tried to collect myself.

No matter what happened, I had to stay away from Taylor.

But a part of me only wanted more. More of him and more of whatever had just happened. I never felt anything like it before, it felt so-

No. Stop it. I need to stay away from him. He's just a guy who just wants pleasure. Nothing else.

I took one last deep breath as I made my way to my last class.

..

Things are heating up (; Soon you'll find out what this 'Mr. Reckless' really is up to. Hope you guys are enjoying it.