6

*Third Person pov*

"Are you planning on heading home?"

Hinata shook his head. "Not yet."

Kageyama nodded. "Breakfast?"

Upon hearing that, Hinata looks up from his phone and nods. They both had their Saturday free, but had no clue what to do. Hinata followed Kageyama to the dining table, having worn the set of clothes that Kageyama gave him.

Sitting down at the dining table, they each helped themselves to a stack of pancakes and some juice. Kageyama's phone lit up and a look of surprise is written on his face.

I want to rid myself from this world.

"Hinata, Daichi-san wants us to have practice later. Wanna join?"

Hinata put up the plastic smile he had practiced. "Sure." 

After eating breakfast, they both proceed to change into their gym shirts, wearing their club jackets and grabbing their volleyball shoes, and headed to school. Hinata, however, wasn't in the mood to do anything. 

Everyone knows about Hinata's passion for volleyball so for him to skip practice would be odd, especially for him. 

"Hinata, Kageyama!" Their third year setter, Sugawara, greeted them at the gym. "I'm guessing you guys got a text from Daichi to come for free practice huh?" 

The two nodded. Upon entering the gym, they changed their shoes and greeted everyone in the gym. Two of their teammates, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima, had not arrived yet and they all proceeded to set up the court.

***

*Kageyama's pov*

Hinata was acting weirdly today. He was definitely much quieter than before.

It was only our warm-ups and drills but Hinata already looked like he was running out of energy.

"Alright!" Coach Ukai called out. Daichi told us to gather before Ukai spoke up again. "I know it's your weekends and you want to spend some time at home. However! I have good news."

"Is there... Bad news too?" Tanaka asked, giving the most ridiculous of faces. "Because bad news always comes with the good."

"Tanaka, stop with that face!" Daichi whacked the back of his head.

Coach Ukai only chuckled. "That will come later. Now, the good news is that we will have our very own training camp next week!"

Honestly, I've never felt this excited before. It was our second training camp this year and we were considered lucky.

"But," Takeda-sensei sounded, voice serious. "You do know your exams are coming up, I hope?"

He looked at four of us. We nodded, already knowing the consequences after what happened previously. That was a bad memory, even though Nishinoya and Tanaka passed by a hair.

We were dismissed and it was time for a practice match between two teams of the club. I couldn't help but notice Hinata's slouched back and blank expression.

What was he thinking?

Little did I know, he was already planning to do something stupid before practice ended.

***

Hope you guys will enjoy this fanfic as much as I enioy writing it. I know, what's with all the angst. From the title and the storyline, you'll probably know where this is going but I really do hope you guys will enjoy it.

Stay safe, stay healthy and stay home.

<3 thinkteen