Chapter 2 Not everyone deserves to live

Atmosphere is a very popular club in the Old Town, it is always super crowded, full of drunken people sweating on the dance floor. Here used to be a food deposit back in the days and you can still tell this, because my boss didn't put to much money in decorating, the walls are empty, the floor is the original one and even the lighting system is older than myself. But he did invest in an amazing bar and a beautiful kitchen where the food is prepared, also the chairs and tables are made of wood and are very beautiful giving a nice vibe to the place. The most expensive thing here is the lighting system, which is also my favorite part and the reason why no one cares about the dirty walls and floors. The club is dark and the only light we have is multicolored, everywhere are colorful dots, spinning and disappearing and reappearing. It is dizzying and also extremely breathtaking.

Our boss, Alex Vera, is an amazing person, he is only 30 years old and even though he has a lot of money he is the simplest person I know. He works with us every single night, the only days off he gets are for his family birthdays. He is a handsome man, tall, wall made, with his dark hair and brown eyes I am sure he used to be a player some time ago, until he met Andreea, his beautiful wife. They are a very cute couple and have a beautiful 3 year girl, Isabelle, who I love deeply.

He gave me this job because his parents are friends with Cyra's parents , she told him my story and that I really need this job so he offered it to me. I try every day to thank him for the opportunity, even though I hate the job. One year later after my first day, Cyra started working here too, because of a horrible fight she had with her parents resulting in no more money for her.

-Do you know where the hell Cyra is? Alex asks me when I go to the bar to gave him the order for table 5. Those guys at table 3 are waiting for 20 minutes for someone to take their order! he seems pissed.

My dear friend is with the Ivan guy outside smoking and making out too, for sure.

-No worries, Alex! I'll go to them, I think she is not feeling very well today, she had a horrible lunch and ruined her stomach.

-Oh, thanks, Anays.

I go there to take the order and at the table 3 smiling faces greet me, 2 guys and one woman. The guys are really handsome, judging by the look of them they are brothers, both with dark hard, green eyes and unnatural white skin. The one closest to me is fully dressed in black looking extremely dangerous and somehow, sexy as hell. Behind him the other guy looks less dangerous and more friendly then the first one, he wears blue jeans and a white t-shirt, making him look more like the good version of the other one. The woman who looks at me analyzing from head to toe wears a short silver dress which makes her body look even better, if that's even possible. They all look young, maybe 1 or 2 years older than me.

-Hello, guys! I say smiling. Welcome to Atmosphere! My name is Anays and I will be serving you tonight. What can I get you?

The guy next to me ignores my question, his smile long gone, he looks at me like he would want to rip me apart, and his eyes make me take one step back scared. Did they just turn white?! Anays, girl, you should really stop reading that much, your eyes are getting destroyed.

-Hei Anays, nice to meet you! the other guy says putting a hand on the black dressed one's shoulder like he tries to calm him down. Could you please bring us some whiskey?

-We have...I start trying to present the options we have, but I can't take my eyes from the sexy guy. He makes me feel scared, really scared, like I should run for my life scared.

-Surprise us, the girl says pointing to the bar, letting me know that I should leave.

-S...Sure, I say, but I don't move immediately, to afraid to turn my back on the annoyed guy. What the hell did I do wrong? Wait...Did he, did he just growl at me? Why the hell I can't move my feets away from their table?