Chapter 16 Danger

-Why the fuck didn't you answer your phone earlier? Raze start yelling at Dimitri as soon as he picks up the phone. I thought I was about to lose my mind! Are you two ok?

-What happened? Dimitri asks. Yeah, we are ok, why wouldn't we?

-What the fuck did you two do? Dimitri looks at me and I blush instantly.

How the hell would he know? I ask him.

He doesn't know shit! Dimitri says and I can feel how much Raze is annoying him right now because he is basically interrupting our time together for no apparent reason.

-Nothing! We did nothing. Could you fucking tell me what the hell happened? I was kind kind of in the middle of something... he says and I blush as I see him looking down at my naked body and realize that he was kind of in the middle of...well, me.

-You bonded! That's not nothing! Raze yells and we are both shocked and words don't seem to form even in our head. Complete silence. I start dressing myself and I can see Dimitri's eyes getting white as he answers.

-Raze, how the hell could you possible know that? Look man, if you fucking put cameras in her room I will kill you! I am fucking serious, Raze, you're a dead man if you did that!

I can't move! Would Raze do that? OMG! OMG! I feel like I will have a panic attack and sit down on the floor wrapping my hand around myself. 

-Anays... Dimitri says looking at me in shock. Bebe.... What...?

-What happened? Dimitri what the fuck is happening there? 

Dimitri lets the phone down coming next to me, putting his arms around me and kissing my head.

-Leelen, I need you to calm down! he say. Calm down, please! 

But I can't! I feel my entire body shaking, I feel my mind filling with anger, pure rage running through my veins. How could Raze to that to us? For how long was he spying on us? He fucking has videos with us making out this past weeks and with us having sex just moments ago. 

I want him so dead!  I say to Dimitri's mind.

Dimitri doesn't say anything back, his mind is oddly silent, I even can't feel it my mind and I lift my head up to find him frozen in place, with his arms wrap around me and his face tense like he was in excruciating pain. 

I move feeling my blood run cold, putin my hands around his face trying to see where he was hurt. 

-Dimitri! I yall. Dimitri, what's happening? Dimitri!

I start crying not knowing what to do, fear blacking my vision. 

-Anays... he says after a long time.

I wrap myself around him, crying even louder but this time of happiness as I feel his mind again.

-Dimitri, what happened? What happened, leelen? Who hurt you? How...?

-Your powers... Anays, you got your powers. 

-What? I say looking at him and not understanding what is he talking about. How? I didn't kill anything! That's not possible.

-I don't know how, but trust me, you have your powers now. 

-How do you know?

-Cause you were burning when I came to you. I mean, actually burning...

I look at his body and I don't see any burn on his skin. How could I burn and no mark on his body? 

-Are you drunk?