Chapter 14 Time passes by

Dimitri and I started our own routine together as the weeks passed: we wake up at 5, we train for 2 hours together, then I train with Dara for one more hour, we study about witches with the others, we go home, spend some time with Cyra and Ivan, go to work and then come back home too tired to even eat. That's how 6 weeks pass by.

We've met Ivan the next day after Cyra met Dimitri... I mean, I met Ivan. He's also a warrior even though I don't see him at the headquarter and him and Dimitri are quite close considering the many inside jokes they have. I was shocked when Cyra didn't had any questions when they said they already know each other, I would have had a tone. I like spending time at home just us four, watching TV, cooking... Both me and Cyra are happier than ever, and considering the jokes the guys have with each other, I think they are too. Let's just say we hear a lot of 'looks who's all softy now?', 'you have love glowing in your eyes', 'damn, she got you all hooked up', 'you smile like a teenage chick, bro', 'teenage love on your 20s looks so good on you' and so on. 

Dimitri and I  are obviously always together and my feelings for him have grown so much that I'm afraid they will start suffocating me. In a good way. He's affectionate, caring for me, always attending to my every need before I even realize I have it. My nightmares are gone and I don't see hands in the dark reaching for me anymore, it's like he managed to wipe the memories of years of torment in just a few weeks. Even though we didn't complete the bond yet I feel the chain getting stronger and stronger every day. We've been intimate, I've managed to memorize his body and adoring his each and every touch, happy to be able to feel so close to him, but never gone all the way. Yet.

Because of how much I work out my body changed too, getting stronger, leaner and my muscles feeling stronger than ever. I've started to enjoy working out, running seems like second nature by now and I've even managed to punch Dara several times taking her by surprise. I learn quite a lot about witches and what kind of monsters they are, but the books in the library are not helping me to find out more about my possible powers. I know witches are strong, they have 2 types of power" blood power' - what they can do with only their mind and 'words power' - casting spells, summoning demons, but that's all. Most of the books are talking about how to track,trap and kill them. There are a lot of information about how to kill them...

Work is fine and I love having Dimitri with me there, even though Alex is not very happy about having mixing personal and professional life. We let him introduce us in Dimitri's first day and led him to believe that we fall for each other afterwards. Dimitri's job is to basically take care of the employees and make sure no fights start in the club and I have to admit people are much more nicer with all of us now. Guys don't dare to touch us girls in any inappropriate way and even talk nicer to us. Cyra says no guy would ever dare to put his eyes on me now considering how Dimitri shadows me around and how we kisses when someone dares to gaze too long at me. 

I have to admit, the last 6 weeks were the best ones of my entire life.

-Hei, love! Cyra says entering the kitchen and kissing my cheek. What are you doing?

-Hei! Just drinking a coffee and thinking... I've made more so you can serve yourself from the coffee maker.

-Thanks! So, she says sitting next to me. What were you thinking about? That gorgeous male you have? Where is him by the way, he's always trailing you like a puppy?

-He's sleeping, and I can't help but smile. I was thinking about how good this last six weeks have been...

-You really like this guy, don't you? 

-I... To be honest, is more than just liking him. I am falling for him so hard that it scares me, C.

-I'm so happy for you, Anays. You deserve the best and call me crazy but Dimitri really seems to be perfect for you. He seems know exactly how much you worth and what an amazing person you are.