*~Evil plan~*

He was hot. A warmth didn't allow him to move. He blinked a few times before opening his eyes entirely. Oh yeah he was in Jungkook's room, in his bed and oh. A bare chest pressed against his back. Even though Jimin wore a shirt, he could feel the warmth coming from the body behind him. He could hear soft snores in his ear. He smiled unconsciously. He started touching Jungkook's arm wrapped in a loose hold around his waist and caressed it gently. Jimin played then with his friend's long fingers one by one. His fingers were so short compared to his best friend's. He felt safe just by looking at their intertwined fingers. wait. What ? He did not even realize he was holding his friend's hand and pulled back as if it burned him. The sudden gesture woke up the previously sleeping figure behind him.

"Hmmmm", Jungkook moaned as he stretched.

Jimin was now free and could move without arms preventing from doing. But he did not. He just blinked and was frozen on his side, back facing the other. He felt alone and already missed the warmth but why ? He shook his head to calm his thoughts but a sudden touch on his hip startled him.

"Did you sleep well ?", Jungkook's left hand softly drew circles on the bare skin as the shirt raised a little.

"Yeah...I did. I slept well", his voice came out strangled and it surprised them both.

"Are you okay ? It sounds like you're sick", the taller said worried and sat trying to gaze at Jimin's face.

"What ? No I'm good", he laid down on his back just to see his friend's worried eyes and his body hovering him. "Jungkook i swear I'm fine", he sighed.

"Sorry I'm just worrying for nothing haha", the taller pulled back as he chuckled awkwardly. "Hmm so today is Sunday. What do you want to do ?"

"Can we just stay at home watching movies ?", he asked with doe eyes.

"Sure", Jungkook turned around to turn on the tv. Jimin did not miss the little smile on his friend's face. Why was he analyzing everything ?

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

They were both in Jungkook's bed watching a movie when the taller's phone rang. He glanced at the smaller unmoving and grabbed his phone. A text from his girlfriend Vanessa. It has been quite a while since they saw each other. And to his surprise he did not miss her one bit. He thought that was what happened when you were in a relationship for a while. He did not smile when he read the cute text.

Nessa❤️
Hey babe I miss u <3

I want to be with u right now come over ;)

Babe🥰
I can't right now I'm sorry Nessa

Nessa❤️
What do u mean u can't

It's been a week babe

Babe🥰
I know I'm pretty busy these days but I'll make it up to u okay ?

Nessa❤️
Make it up to me ??

R u serious right now ??

R u home ?

I'm coming.

Babe🥰
I'm home but busy

Nessa please don't make it hard for me

Nessa❤️
Why can't I come if you're at home??

I'm ur girlfriend don't u remember ??