2. Ruining Their Date

2. Ruining their date
~
The day at the park
Marley POV

That black hedgehog thinks he has MY Sonic in the bag!?!

Ooo just wait until I ruin this dumb relationship and get together with my blueberry, that edge lord needs to find someone else.

"Aww, Shadzy don't feel so bad." Sonic pinched his cheeks and made his voice sound adorable.

It's my time to slide in! I slid in like a boss with a rose in mouth and took it out once I kneeled down on one knee.

"My love," I grabbed his hand and kissed it lightly. He pulled away.

"Hmm?! Marley?!? Did you follow us?" He put both of his hands to his chest.

"No, I was just at the park and saw you here, but a certain Shadow is following you." I growled as I looked behind Sonic and saw the edge lord himself.

"Watch your damn mouth brat, Faker's mine and you can't do anything about it. Let's go Sonic." Shadow spat, then he grab my blueberry's arm and stumped away, but before he could I gave Sonic the flower.

Shadow POV

We were at the café finally alone at last. We sat down but I saw Sonic holding a flower.

"Who gave that to you." I said furiously.

"Marley did, it was nice of him but, how am I going to tell him." He sighed while leaning into his hand and put the flower on the table.

"I can tell him for you, if you wan-"

"No! I need to do it! I've been avoiding the subject for years now, I need to do it."

"If you want my love." I smiled.

"Wow, Shadow the hedgehog has a sweet spot for me? I'm flattered." He joked and we both laughed.

"Yea yea, whatever you say Faker."

(Short chapter, sorry, haven't done this in a while now.)